Parting out my 1994 Motor

x182dan

I have decided to go in another direction for my SC and all my sc related stuff has to go:

Motor-around 124k miles, the hgs blew but I'm almost positive that they didn't cause any other damage because they blew in my driveway and I never drove the car with the bad hgs-pickup only

1994-95 Supercharger-it is in great shape and has a new snout seal and will come with the inlet if you would like

Flowmaster Cat-back-used but in good shape was only on my sc for maybe 1.5 years($100+shipping)

Stock Exhaust manifolds with EGR-($40+shipping)

Tranny- It has Art Carr rebuild kit, J-Mod, and 2500 stall convertor. Only around 2000miles since rebuild-pickup only.
Aftermarket tranny cooler this is a decent size unit I believe that it is a perma cool unit($50+ship)
1994 SC Automatic EEC
1994-95 front bumper, headlights, corners, and headerpanel($200+ship)

Many other parts are for sale that are related to the engine if you interested just ask me if I have it, I'm not sure what most of this stuff is worth so make an offer. I would rather not ship the big stuff but I probably could be talked into it if someone was really interested. Right now the only thing that is NOT for sale are the 36LB injectors My email is x182dan@sbcglobal.net or send me a PM if you interested in something

Last edited:
Heres a little update:

Manifolds-pending payment
Flowmaster Exhaust-pending payment
Fuel Injectors-sold

hey Dan, if the exhaust doesnt go threw, i'll take it,this weekend also :) is it the whole kit with the resonator ? for a newer style tank i assume then ? p/m me a price on the plenum and s/c also.. Thanks Alex L

SCrazy said:
Dan:

Are the headlights and corner lights new or original? If new I'll take 'em.

headlights are orginal, one corner is new the other is orginal. The headlights have a litty fog on them but the corners are in awesome shape

Im nearing the end of an engine swap and i put in 36 lbs injectors in what originally had 30's, so the maf wont be calibrated corretctly. Would you happen to have a MAF for sale for 36's. andrew

walter89 said:
Im nearing the end of an engine swap and i put in 36 lbs injectors in what originally had 30's, so the maf wont be calibrated corretctly. Would you happen to have a MAF for sale for 36's. andrew

yup I have stock for sale which is a 70maf I believe and its for 36LB cause 94's came stock with 36LB. I'll take $50 shipped

Connecting rod and it's matching rod cap

x182dan said:
Motor-around 124k miles

I'm interested in one connecting rod and it's matching rod cap for my '94. Would one rod and cap be available? If so, I need it ASAP. Take care.

AlanEdwards said:
I'm interested in one connecting rod and it's matching rod cap for my '94. Would one rod and cap be available? If so, I need it ASAP. Take care.

I am not tearing the motor apart for one rod, I'd only be interested in selling the shortblock

Back