WTB: a decent 5spd tranny

trannies

x182dan said:
Guys give me info on your trannys

I have two availble

one with 106k $300 all gears work, taken out of car about year ago. Has been on pallet in the garage since then.

One with 20k on it, rebuilt two summers ago, by another local SC owner who can vouch for the rebuild. Has f150 brass blockers, etc.. built to be stronger. Does have a little sticky shifting because of the stronger internals, but forsure this tranny can take a beating.

$475 + shipping.

Willing to work on prices and shipping/meeting

Let me know if I can help,
thanks,
Ryan sunquist
651-235-0762

sunny627@hotmail.com

TTT I got the big screw job by a member on this board who I paid via paypal and never received the tranny. So still looking for a tranny preferrbly one that has been rebuilt. Also looking for complete 5spd conversion parts, Thanks Dan

x182dan said:
TTT I got the big screw job by a member on this board who I paid via paypal and never received the tranny. So still looking for a tranny preferrbly one that has been rebuilt. Also looking for complete 5spd conversion parts, Thanks Dan

Hi Dan
Sorry to hear about the bad business deal, did you get Paypal's buyer protection deal? They might be able to help you get some money back, kind of like out ebay insures up to $200 on every item you buy.

I have a decent tranny that I'll let go for $200 + shipping. I recently sold my rebuilt tranny. I do have 5-spd conversion parts, tranny brace, driveshaft, console cover, etc... Brand new clutch master cylinder.

dropme a line at sunny627@hotmail.com

Thanks
Ryan Sunquist

sunny627 said:
Hi Dan
Sorry to hear about the bad business deal, did you get Paypal's buyer protection deal? They might be able to help you get some money back, kind of like out ebay insures up to $200 on every item you buy.

I have a decent tranny that I'll let go for $200 + shipping. I recently sold my rebuilt tranny. I do have 5-spd conversion parts, tranny brace, driveshaft, console cover, etc... Brand new clutch master cylinder.

dropme a line at sunny627@hotmail.com

Thanks
Ryan Sunquist

ya thanks I filed a report with paypal he has 10days to answer the email or they do a full investigation on him. I'm sorry but I was looking at your rebuilt one because with the power I'm going with I'll blow any sc tranny up that hasn't already been rebuilt

Dan,

Sorry about your troubles, but paypal will get you your money back. I dont have any rebuilt stuff but I have a VERY good stocker. Its got 70k on it and shifted like butter. Its really a sad story. This fella bought the car in 89 for his 50th birthday, had it til 04 when he sold it with 70k on it to some kid here in tulsa for 4k. The kid had it 1 day and got in a high speed chase with it (in the rain((DUMBASS))) and tried to take a turn at speed. The drivers quarter window hit a tree at like 40 mph and pretty much toasted the body. But the runnin gear was SWEET. He had all records for it back to 89. I bought it for $900 and drove it home, if it wasnt for the massive dent on the drivers side it would have been the nicest SC ive ever seen. It was way nicer than my 95 and it is currently the top of my list (ive not been to a shootout, so ive not really seen a whole bunch of these in good condition, not trying to upset someone with a nicer car). I ususally sell all of the trans. I get to the local auto core guy, but didnt have the heart to let this one go to him. If your interested let me know.

I also have all the other conversion parts youd need. Including pedals, pedal brackets. Get with me fast ifyour interested so I can pull the driveshaft before I crush the car out.
Dan

Bleed_Ford_Blue said:
Dan,

Sorry about your troubles, but paypal will get you your money back. I dont have any rebuilt stuff but I have a VERY good stocker. Its got 70k on it and shifted like butter. Its really a sad story. This fella bought the car in 89 for his 50th birthday, had it til 04 when he sold it with 70k on it to some kid here in tulsa for 4k. The kid had it 1 day and got in a high speed chase with it (in the rain((DUMBASS))) and tried to take a turn at speed. The drivers quarter window hit a tree at like 40 mph and pretty much toasted the body. But the runnin gear was SWEET. He had all records for it back to 89. I bought it for $900 and drove it home, if it wasnt for the massive dent on the drivers side it would have been the nicest SC ive ever seen. It was way nicer than my 95 and it is currently the top of my list (ive not been to a shootout, so ive not really seen a whole bunch of these in good condition, not trying to upset someone with a nicer car). I ususally sell all of the trans. I get to the local auto core guy, but didnt have the heart to let this one go to him. If your interested let me know.

I also have all the other conversion parts youd need. Including pedals, pedal brackets. Get with me fast ifyour interested so I can pull the driveshaft before I crush the car out.
Dan

Paypal isn't doing anything to help me out, basically they told me he took the money out of his account so they can't take it from there. Let me think about your tranny because I honestly don't know if a stocker would be able to hold up because I'm gonna be making so good power.

Thats cool with me. Give me a call at 918-269 7720. I have some experience shipping these things and its not as much of a pain in the arse as you might think.
Dan

if anyone else is interested Im tired of looking at this thing

I really dont understand the paypal thing, EVERY time someone files a complaint against me they take it right out of my account. I dont even get the chance to object. Im surprised they dont just give him a neg. balance.

Back