Pics from Jenro's Sat.

Scott Long

My last night in town. It was fun hanging out one last time at Jenro's. After the groups left a few of us went over to Cici's Pizza. There was a young band that was playing. $5.00 all you can eat buffet. Well the band started out and I thought they were gonna be a rock band, but after the first 30 seconds they start yelling and screaming and jumping around. I guess you would call it punk rock or something??? :confused:

Attachments

• s Pics from VA 004.jpg
    s Pics from VA 004.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 88
  • s Pics from VA 006.jpg
    s Pics from VA 006.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 91
  • s Pics from VA 007.jpg
    s Pics from VA 007.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 70
  • s Pics from VA 008.jpg
    s Pics from VA 008.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 79
  • s Pics from VA 009.jpg
    s Pics from VA 009.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 86
more pics from saturday

Attachments

• s Pics from VA 010.jpg
    s Pics from VA 010.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 91
  • s Pics from VA 011.jpg
    s Pics from VA 011.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 85
  • s Pics from VA 012.jpg
    s Pics from VA 012.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 70
  • s Pics from VA 013.jpg
    s Pics from VA 013.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 82
  • s Pics from VA 014.jpg
    s Pics from VA 014.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 71
more pics from saturday

Attachments

• s Pics from VA 017.jpg
    s Pics from VA 017.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 73
  • s Pics from VA 018.jpg
    s Pics from VA 018.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 80
  • s Pics from VA 019.jpg
    s Pics from VA 019.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Scott Long said:
My last night in town. It was fun hanging out one last time at Jenro's. After the groups left a few of us went over to Cici's Pizza. There was a young band that was playing. $5.00 all you can eat buffet. Well the band started out and I thought they were gonna be a rock band, but after the first 30 seconds they start yelling and screaming and jumping around. I guess you would call it punk rock or something??? :confused:

Cici's has those punk-type bands a lot. Nice pics Scott, & thanx. Good luck up north, & hope you get back down here sometime.

MC

I would have gotten more pics, but you know how it is when you get a bunch of SC guys together talking about cars. Next thing I knew it was dark out and the flash didn't help much then.

I think I may move back down there in the fall. My girlfriend really wants to be near her family, but I think I am going to plan it out better this time, since before I just showed up and stayed when I had only planned on visiting for a week or two. I just couldn't bring myself to leave her. I figured her family would appreciate that I am so devoted to being with their daughter. But I guess not.

It's to see you made it to Michigan alright. Damn Scott... those are some nice pics of my TC...No one really appreciates it as much as you and John do...Do you mind if I keep those and send them to my Father?

Oh yeah....That band wasn't too great...just a lot of yelling.

Go ahead. Right click, save as.

Here's a few more.

I wouldn't mind picking up a cheap 87-88 5-speed TC. I mean with the price of gas now a 4-cylinder would be great for a daily driver. I could get the car painted, tinted, and get a set of wheels/tires for it that would make it look great and plus it'd get good gas mileage, be fairly quick (with intake, exhaust, manual boost valve, and maybe 3.73's or 4.10's out back). Plus then I have another rare TBird, I wouldn't have to give in to the import companies and I wouldn't see the same car at every intesection like you do w/ civics/focus'/cavi's/eclipse's/etc...

The ranger roller cam and lifters seems like a good swap. I would probably get a regrind roller cam and a set of roller lifters.

I bet for under $4000 I could have a sweet TC to use as a daily driver.

Attachments

• s Pics from VA 015.jpg
    s Pics from VA 015.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 69
  • s Pics from VA 016.jpg
    s Pics from VA 016.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
NICE TC. My wife would kill to have one of those. she seen your pics and all i heard was LOOK AT THAT CAR. I want one. i'll hear it for another few months then it will die down a bit then start back up. Your TC looks in great shape. Nice car man.

Back