SC/MN12/FN10 Parts - Very Large Inventory

racecougar

I'm starting a new for sale thread, since the current one is getting pretty huge.

If you don't already know, I part out MN12's (and build them when I have time ). I currently carry parts from 89-97 3.8L N/A's, 91-93 5.0L's, 94-97 4.6L's, 89-93 SC's (auto's only), and 93-94 Mark 8's. I try to keep between 8 – 10 parts cars in stock at all times, so I usually have what you’re looking for. Most of my prices are not set in stone either, feel free to make offers (especially on big items such as motors, seats, etc.). I also consider trades, so let me know what you have. Check the for sale forum, I often run sales on parts that I have an abundance of.

I don't currently stock any 94-95 SC or 5-speed specific parts (145 MPH speedos, 5-speed consoles, etc).

I also sell parts on ebay frequently under the name of "racecougar".

Email me at rodsv6cougar@cs.com to request parts or to get more information and pics of parts.

I'm located just south of St. Louis, MO, and welcome people to stop by and see my projects or pick up parts. Just contact me first so that I know you're coming.

Thanks,
Rod

Moonroof parts?

Do you have any parts car with moonroofs? If so I need the plastic part that clips around the switch and secures it with two screws, also the trim on the outside that says "Roof" with and up and down arrow would be nice. I replaced the headliner in my 90 and when I took the two screw out of the plastic piece, it crumbled. I also tried taking it out of one of our parts cars, and that one crumbled too. So I think they are fragile. How much for the two plastic pieces and screws shipped to 12078? Thank you, Bradley.

Sorry Bradley, I don't have either of those parts in good condition right now. Both of those parts are either broken or sold on all of the sunroof equipped parts cars that I have.

-Rod

Andy, sorry for the delayed response. I do have a good handbrake cable in stock. Please email me with your zip code for a shipped price.

-Rod

Rod I think the fuel door sol. will work. Now to mount and wire it and the manual release to inside. Thanks.

Need ARC actuators, was out getting a take care of list going and the front ones are mangled. Still at same place. email or IM.
Hope you hade a good weekend. mikeH

Mike,

It's been a busy weekend. I've been here selling parts and working on a few of my cars. Glad to hear that the fuel door release solenoid will work for you. I just sent you an email about the ARC actuators.

-Rod

Door Panels 93

Hello,
Was wondering if you had a pair of black door panels that will fit a 93 sc with good door handles. thanks!

auto transmission

i need to know if u have a trans that will fit my 95 4.6 tbird, and how much for it.

thanks reuben

Last edited:
t.b and pulleys

hey rod,
do you happen to have a throttle body around 80mm that will fit an 89 sc. and do you have an undersized pulley for the sc or know where to get one cheap?

-aaron-

Reuben, I don't have any 4.6L style 4R70W's in stock at the moment.

Aaron, I mainly sell OEM parts. I don't have any aftermarket SC parts for sale.

-Rod

Back