SC/MN12/FN10 Parts - Very Large Inventory

89 SC parts

I need a pass door and pass frt fender for a titanium 1989 Super Coupe. Let me know price please.

thanks

89 auto crank sensor ring for balancer?

Im looking for a crank sensor ring that mounts on the balancer I need a new one for my new balancer. Its for the 89 sc auto. I had seen a used balancer on ebay for $20 and didnt bid due tot he fact I didnt know i needed this piece off it mine is bent up. If this was you that had posted that balancer on ebya ill take it for $20 or if you have one around or have just the crank sensor ring and willing to part with just it then Im interested please let me know asap. Email me dadrat@aol.com thanks Kevin

Do you have any of the dark red interior stuff from the early years of the SC? Front door panels, rear speaker covers, and a black 5spd console with the fog light swith...

Stephen

Stangracr, I have a decent silver passenger side door and fender in stock. If you email me at rodsv6cougar@cs.com with your zip code, I can send you some pictures and shipped prices on the parts. Just to warn you though, frieght for the door is pretty expensive.

Kevin, I don't have that ring available at the moment.

Stephen, I do have a 90 XR7 with the dark red interior. If you'll email me at rodsv6cougar@cs.com with your zip code, I'll send you some pics and shipped prices. I can't remember off the top of my head what condition that interior is in.

-Rod

Just want to let everyone know that I will be out of town this Friday and Saturday (7/8 and 7/9). I'll try to respond to everyone's emails and posts as soon as I get back on Sunday.

Thanks,
Rod

SC wheels? i need one wheel in good shape w/o the center cap if that makes it cheaper, if not i'll take the centercap too.

also what do you get for fog lamps for a 92 sc and do you have any?

Last edited:
wigglesrewind, I have a full set of recently refinished 89-92 style SC wheels in stock in excellent shape. However, I'll only sell them as a complete set. If you're interested in a shipped price on the set, please email me at rodsv6cougar@cs.com with your zip code.

I don't have any good foglights in stock at the moment.

-Rod

rod, thanks but i already have 7 sc wheels lol, just looking for an extra one so i can have 2 sets and spend some time polishing up one of them.

Hows it goin? My SC swap is in progress... I need a A/C Compressor... And if you have a set of belts in decent shape... How much to 80911?

If you happen top have, or come across an old junker, I need the spare tire tie down hardware for my '95.

ira

Back