anti thieft

huckleberry

anyone out there ,near here have an anti-thieft module they don't need ? i would like to get mine working.

huckleberry said:
anyone out there ,near here have an anti-thieft module they don't need ? i would like to get mine working.

what model is it?? i believe there is a gold silver and a bronze or is that including starter??

module

Grantster said:
what model is it?? i believe there is a gold silver and a bronze or is that including starter??
i have a 92 blk SC AOD completely stock . the anti theift module is located on the inside of the driverside quarter panel. behind a cover. the color of it is biege if that is what you are asking?

huckleberry said:
i have a 92 blk SC AOD completely stock . the anti theift module is located on the inside of the driverside quarter panel. behind a cover. the color of it is biege if that is what you are asking?

Sort of, I went and bought a box of Remote starters for ford, and I don't have anything in a beige color, can't help ya... goodluck on your search though... I'm going to poke around at the Salvage Yards soon, I'll keep you in mind..

grant

Back