Why Are There Parts Always Leftover?

Dahoopd

I found these parts when I was done the clutch swap and can't figure out what it is. Does anyone know?

Time to bleed the clutch and fire up the fart can..................................LOL

Dahoopd said:
I found these parts when I was done the clutch swap and can't figure out what it is. Does anyone know?

Time to bleed the clutch and fire up the fart can..................................LOL

After I dropped my fuel tank I was left with the same part left over.

Usually its a chebby thing to have left over parts.

Shane

Lmfao!

scbird1,

Dude thats hysterical but, not funny. That post was funny before I let the car down. Stupid is as Stupid does. Oh, well I guess who ever takes the car off my hands get a few free extra parts. Nothing like a cheap fart can with extras.

Dont feel bad, I rebuilt a 93 sc engine and dropped it in my 92 and now it looks like im going to junkl it because of so many problems with the rest of the car. Years ago I had this friend who rebuilt his buick 455 and the right after he got it running he went to put the air cleaner on and had lost the wing nut so with the filter off and engine running he tried a regular not and dropped it down the carb and went right into one of the cylinders. He junked it a week later so see your not the only one that has had been visited by misfortune. :rolleyes: Sometimes you gota laugh at yourself :D

scbird1 said:
Years ago I had this friend who rebuilt his buick 455 and the right after he got it running he went to put the air cleaner on and had lost the wing nut so with the filter off and engine running he tried a regular not and dropped it down the carb and went right into one of the cylinders. He junked it a week later so see your not the only one that has had been visited by misfortune. :rolleyes: Sometimes you gota laugh at yourself :D

Ouch I bet that had to hurt. I wander what kind of noises that engine made.

Shane

Back