Dyno Day with David Dalke -- Sunday, July 17

Let me know as soon as you find out, please. I am away for 2 weeks in July. I need to release the beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LMFAO.

coolhand said:
Let me know as soon as you find out, please. I am away for 2 weeks in July. I need to release the beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LMFAO.
Since Andrew is leaving, who's going to contact and arange things with Dave now???

I was talking with Dave down in carlisle about the tuning and we both had some good idea on how to get it to run well.
So Ed or Andrew if need be I will jump in and be the guy to talk with Dave and where ever we endup going for the dyno.

Myself and Ryan will be trying to tee this up, since Andrew has taken a step back from the club for a while.

More details soon hopefully.

cheers
Ed N.

Will he do a V6 Mustang with a Vortech? Or CASN he do a Mustang tune? Not knocking Dave just curious of his experience with mustangs, I assume he can though. I have a guy who will want a tune, as soon as we replace his head gaskets which we are midway done.

What kind of pricing?

I last talked with Dave on Sunday(the 19th of june) and he is still waiting on us to book the date. he has us(the SCCoO booked still for the july 9-20 weekend.

We only need 4-5 cars to make his time worth while. Dave was saying making another trip up to us is no big deal. So to the guys who are sitting on the fence another tune day can be arranged. With keeping the # of cars on the smaller side(4-5) he can spend a little more on each car.

You must forgive me, I have NO CPU at home right now. I can only use the internet at work, once the boss leaves. I have a new CPU on its way, so I should be back up to normal any day now.

Jamie, I think the it would best to email dave and see more about the details more the mustangs.

July 10 will not be a go. Joe Dasilva, whose facility we are going to use, is away that weekend for a big event in Norwalk, Ohio.

So any other weekend in July is good for David Dalke, I got a message back from him last night. We need to pick a Sunday that will work for 5 or 6 people that want to have this done. That is the maximum number of people that realistically can be done in one day. If there are more, David has no problem coming back up again to look after us.

cheers
Ed N.

fast Ed said:
July 10 will not be a go. Joe Dasilva, whose facility we are going to use, is away that weekend for a big event in Norwalk, Ohio.

So any other weekend in July is good for David Dalke, I got a message back from him last night. We need to pick a Sunday that will work for 5 or 6 people that want to have this done. That is the maximum number of people that realistically can be done in one day. If there are more, David has no problem coming back up again to look after us.

cheers
Ed N.
What about next Sunday, July 17???

I'm ready as well.
Not sure I will dyno or just have dave tune it a little better then it is now.
Maybe we should look for someother dyno that can fit us in a little better and a better price.

I wont need the dyno,i am road tuning.I hope this happens on the week of the 16-17 of June as i am going to Memphis for a holiday the next weekend. :)

Jason Wild said:
I'm ready as well.
Not sure I will dyno or just have dave tune it a little better then it is now.
Maybe we should look for someother dyno that can fit us in a little better and a better price.

Jason, as you know, there are only so many shops in the GTA that are equipped with a chassis dyno. Of those, I believe that DaSilva Racing is the best place to go. Joe is willing to come in on a Sunday, open the shop for our use exclusively, and stay there all day for us. He will be there strapping down the cars, helping Dave with the pulls if needed, and Joe will even be good enough to order in some food for us at lunchtime. If anyone is able to come up with a clean, reputable shop that can take in our group for a day, uninterrupted, then speak up now.

Otherwise, I will ask Joe and David to put us down for Sunday, July 17. Everyone who is still in for this, please post on this thread again, or email Ryan or myself.

thanks,
Ed N.

fast Ed said:

Otherwise, I will ask Joe and David to put us down for Sunday, July 17. Everyone who is still in for this, please post on this thread again, or email Ryan or myself.

thanks,
Ed N.

I think thats the best plan.

fast Ed said:

thanks,
Ed N.

I know I committed before, but for obvious reasons, I'll be declining.

Regards,

Sean

Sorry guys

I still won't have an engine back and broken in by then. It looks like I might have to take a trip to Ohio If this ever gets finished

Good luck all

Craig

Back