Many Used SC Parts 1989 - 1995

interior

Sunny627

I'm looking for Black or Grey interior trim parts i.e. A-pillar, over the door and door panels I have a set of anny panels in know but the drivers side is trashed. All of this is for an 89 bird.

Thanxs

main belt tensioner

I'm interested in a main belt tensioner if one is available. Zip code is 96768
(Maui, Hi). Thanks for your time.

Looking for a good aftermarket exhaust in good shape. I have a good stock exhaust, but looking for less restriction. Shipped to 48183? Thanks

popcop said:
Looking for a good aftermarket exhaust in good shape. I have a good stock exhaust, but looking for less restriction. Shipped to 48183? Thanks

I don't have anything, but I would recommend...

I would purchase a cat back exhaust from flow master, I had that on my car for while and was happy with the performance. If you have the funds get a custom exhaust built. Way better in the long run.

Thanks for asking!
ryan

ssdoeg1 said:
I'm interested in a main belt tensioner if one is available. Zip code is 96768
(Maui, Hi). Thanks for your time.

Sorry for the late reply, I do have the tensioner you are speaking of. Shoot me an email at sunny627@hotmail.com and we can get things taken cared of.

Thank you,
Ryan

i need parts

do you have the hose that goes from the exaust manafold to the egr valve its about a foot long with a short peace of flex in the middle one end is male the other is female thred

Hello

Hi,
You're talking about the EGR Tube,

Yes I have one available - $45 + shipping.

let me know if I can help,

Thank you,
Ryan

Blue Sun Visors

Do you have any blue sun visors drivers and passangers in good shape? If so please post pics if possible.

Silver R said:
Do you have any blue sun visors drivers and passangers in good shape? If so please post pics if possible.

sunroof or no sunroof? I believe I have a set from a car with a sunroof.

I have to check.

let me know,
Thanks,
Ryan

I need 4 Window motors, 1 Power mirror switch, 2 door lock actulators,1 rear view mirror and some other things hit me up on my cell so we can work out a deal (602) 920 9124

Clear new headlights

Are the headlights clear, or are the faded, and also do u have door hinges need for both sides and interior new panel for driver side.

thanks, rob

sunny627 said:
sunroof or no sunroof? I believe I have a set from a car with a sunroof.

I have to check.

let me know,
Thanks,
Ryan

Sorry to say the set of blue sunvisors that I have are in really rough shape and I would not feel comfortable selling them.

Thanks for asking!
Ryan

BigBob said:
Are the headlights clear, or are the faded, and also do u have door hinges need for both sides and interior new panel for driver side.

thanks, rob
The headlights are new new clear but decent. They are not yellowed over as so many have done.

Sorry no door hinges, I would really buy them new from Mn12performance.com or ebay.

What color door panel are you looking for.

thanks,
ryan

Rear Gray Leather Speaker Covers

Do you still have the Rear Gray Leather Speaker Covers for $30.00?
If so, how much for shipping to 66030? Thanks.

Jim

Hey Ryan, do you have an egr set up for an 89 SC? I have the the tube that comes up from the exhaust and part of the valve, but part of it has been removed from the car when I bought it. I can send you a pic of what I've got if that would help.

Thanks!

Help!!!!!!!!!!Need a computer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ineed a main computer to fit my 93Sc (atuo Trans). please let me know if you have on for sale. Send details to my email address: sadgergm@cbpu.com

Thanks,

Gary in Michigan

Back