Silver/black leather 90 SC blown HG's clean car though

SCboost

ok...here goes...my baby is being sold. HG's blew. driven 5 miles on blown HG's to get home. my sig has the details on the mods. all are reasonable and nothing extreme to make smog a pain. i have all stock parts still except exhaust, and rims/tires. tires have 50% tread left. no pics at the moment of the car BUT if there is any interest i'll be MORE THAN HAPPY to get some. Located in Chico, CA. Car is registered and all that good stuff. found a turbo cougar i've been all over for years. car ran great before HG's blew. problems: Head gaskets, couple TINY door dings (will take pics of em if desired), i believe it has ONE bad bushing that allows the front passenger tire to go back 1/8 to 1/4" farther back than normal but still tracks perfect and alignment is checked out fine too, posi is not tip top but (if you know the SC's well) both tires break lose in the rain.

car sold as is. welcome to come look at it if in the area. send email to scboost187@yahoo.com for pics or more questions. i check that more often. not sure of the value of a car with blown head gaskets but i don't expect a million dollars for it. lol. rims and tires cost $1500 alone. all mounted and balanced perfect. no wobbles or shakes or creaks. never "hot rodded" or powershifted. 2nd owner 105k miles. interior is clean. one crack in dash but is relatively small. clean car needs new home. email quesitons and offers. Steve.

also might be interested in parting it out if there is a demand for enough parts. let me know what parts are needed and if there is a reasonable amount of people needing stuff...then this poor baby gets stripped. *weeps*

financial problems and family illness will not allow me to fix it at the moment. oh and BTW i took the car to my local drag strip and it ran a 15 flat at 107 with what i found out later had 3 bad wires. so it has some nice power. plus my 60 foot times were like 2.8 seconds becuase i'm a baby and won't launch my car. hahaha. and that was on stock Arizona tires...woot. anyway i'd love to keep it. REALLY is clean. but the turbo cougar i found is calling my name. t3/t4 hybrid turbo, starion IC, koni shocks. so i'm tryin to pick that up. old buddies car. anyway i'll get some pics posted tomarrow. i got a few emails and everyone wants pics. later guys. i'll still come and chat with Ya'll. haha. Steve.

alright. i got pictures. email me for them. i got lots of pics of the condition of the car. as well as every known ding (all 3 of em) and imperfection. they are big and he rez so i won't post them. Steve.

some pics for all you guys! so pm me or email and make this car run again!!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 166
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 144
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 147
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg