3.8L N/A, 3.8L SC, and 5.0L engines and engine swap kits

racecougar

I have a few engines and full engine swap kits available right now:

5.0L engine swap kit - includes a complete running 5.0L HO from a 92 MN12, all engine accessories (alt, ps pump, etc), exhaust manifolds, motor mounts, engine wiring harness, EEC harness, EEC, and whatever other little things are necessary to do the swap into another MN12. The engine runs great, and you can come hear it run in person. $600 or $675 with AOD transmission. -SOLD

3.8L N/A to 3.8L SC kit - includes M-90 supercharger, intercooler tubes, intercooler, thermostat housing, lower intake, intake plenum with throttle body, intake tube, airbox, front accessory brackets, and jackshaft pulley. Only missing the alt, ps pump, water pump, and AC pulleys. $325 or $400 with SC heads. -Sold

98 3.8L N/A engine - only 30,000 miles on it. It runs great, and you can come hear it run in person. $550

4.6L DOHC swap parts - EEC and EEC harness from a 94 Mark 8, plus a BRAND NEW 4.6L DOHC engine wiring harness for a 94 Mark 8. $85

I'm located just south of St. Louis, in Imperial, MO. Anyone interested in any of the engines is welcome to come by and hear them run. If you decide to purchase the engine after hearing it run, we should be able to pull it the same day. Prices do not include shipping. For a shipped price, please email me at rodsv6cougar@cs.com with your zip code.

Thanks,
Rod

Last edited:
I just added some 4.6L DOHC swap parts to the list above.

rhodes588, if you're serious about buying the 5.0L kit, you need to contact me right away. I have other people interested in it.

-Rod

I'm serious about taking it off your hands, but I need to know the price on shipping to 60425. Thanks,

Kyle

Kyle,

I just sent you a PM with a price for shipping. However, I'm not located very far from you, so you might want to come pick it up to save yourself the cost of shipping.

-Rod

I now have another N/A to SC conversion kit. This kit includes quite a few more parts, so the price is a little higher than the last one. Here are the parts it will include:

Eaton M-90 supercharger, intercooler tubes, intercooler, thermostat housing, intake plenum with throttle body, lower intake manifold, intake tube, airbox, front accessory brackets, jackshaft pulley, ps pump pulley, water pump pulley, crank pulley with HB, cam sensor, coil pack, fuel rail, fuel injectors, valve covers, engine wiring harness, and EEC. - $395 plus shipping

The only parts you would still need are the alternator pulley and AC compressor pulley. Also, if you would like to upgrade to the SC heads (highly recommended when using the M-90), I have those in stock for $100 plus shipping for the pair.

-Rod

how much is shipping on the 3.8L SC engine? My zip is 57071! And i DEFINATELY want to hear it run! Please pm pictures and video of it running!

Last edited:
As of right now, it looks like I'm going to disassemble that engine to make another N/A to SC kit. If the deal that I have on the kit falls through, I'll let you know.

-Rod

Sean, you have mail back. :)

Here are the parts that are still available in this thread. If you're looking for any other MN12 related parts, please see my main for sale thread.

98 3.8L N/A engine - only 30,000 miles on it. It runs great, and you can come hear it run in person. $550

4.6L DOHC swap parts - EEC and EEC harness from a 94 Mark 8, plus a BRAND NEW 4.6L DOHC engine wiring harness for a 94 Mark 8. $85

N/A to SC conversion kit. Kit includes: Eaton M-90 supercharger, intercooler tubes, intercooler, thermostat housing, intake plenum with throttle body, lower intake manifold, intake tube, airbox, front accessory brackets, jackshaft pulley, ps pump pulley, water pump pulley, crank pulley with HB, cam sensor, coil pack, fuel rail, fuel injectors, valve covers, engine wiring harness, and EEC. - $395 plus shipping or $495 plus shipping with SC heads

-Rod

Swap kit>>Help..

hey i was interested in your swap kits i have a Ford Thunderbird LX 1990 3.8L V6 and i want toswap to the Thunderbird Sc 3.8L but i need help is this possible .can you give me any suggestions or can you help me do you have a kit for this .
Thanks!!
gmen0521@yahoo.com
:)

Back