fordbastard gtg in Austin

blue92

The plan is to meet in the AM Sat. the 23rd of July hang talk cars do a lineup pic then take a cruise down Devils Backbone out of San Marcos, then return to Austin for dinner then head out to 6th St. to check out the hunnys. :D

Their will be a car show on the 22, 23 24 of july their in austin it's "The Texas Heat Wave" i dont know if you all would be interested in going it gets good but havent seen Sc's or just regular T Birds their hope to see some this year hope i can drive mine up their.

93Redthunder said:
Their will be a car show on the 22, 23 24 of july their in austin it's "The Texas Heat Wave" i dont know if you all would be interested in going it gets good but havent seen Sc's or just regular T Birds their hope to see some this year hope i can drive mine up their.

Where's it going to held at? There's a group of us coming in Friday evening the 22nd that would give us something to do friday night. :D

meeting point 23rd July

We are working with a Albertson's store for us all to meet at there in Austin. They said they'd be happy for us to hang in their parkin lot as long as we don't play a bunch of loud music or do burnouts in the parking lot. The store is near the intersection of 183 and Anderson Mill. They are askin how many do we expect to show up so they can cone off a part of the parking lot. So the question is how many of you guys (&gals) can we expect Sat. July 23rd at 10am? :D

I'm interested in going, but don't have a definite answer yet. Also, I would be coming up from Houston, any suggestions on where to stay? Anyone else staying from out of town and want to share cost?

Rick I would also try to make it out there, and maybe Chris and some others from here in houston too.
Is this a weekend event or just one day?....just wondering why we need somewhere to stay....anyways i am interested though.....damn we have so many meets coming up seems like ever week something is going on, which is cool but trying to get the time off is another! :)

hotel info

Still Crusin said:
I'm interested in going, but don't have a definite answer yet. Also, I would be coming up from Houston, any suggestions on where to stay? Anyone else staying from out of town and want to share cost?

This is where the DFW gang will be stayin at.

http://www.motel6.com/reservations/...32&state=TX&full=Austin Northwest&city=Austin

$45. a night for a single, $54. a night for a double. Most of the DFW gang will be coming into Austin Friday evening gettin some grub then heading to the car show. :cool:

OK it's two weeks till the gtg anybody still plan on showin up?

Looks like most of the DFW guys have decided to use this weekend (July 23rd) to go fishin out of Galveston instead of putting up with the heat of central Texas.

I for one will be in Austin, if no one shows up for the gtg I'll just go check out all the art galleries there in Austin.

Well guess I won't be makin the gtg either my power steering pump just blew up this afternoon. :(

Back