Great Day at the All-Thunderbird Show here in Jersey!!!

lube70

The NJTA and the NJTACC have the All-Thunderbird Show this year in Pompton Plains and again, a renounding success!!!

Over 90 Thunderbirds in attendance and over 30 were MN12 Class!!!! Even a Roush Special MN12 came to show off. We had a moderate showing from our NJTACC group and the most came from the "SCCOA of NJ".

Here are a few pics of the show and those that attended. Unfortunately, many usual members did not make this show, which was great...

Special Thanks to Nick Anzano, who started the New Jersey Thunderbird Club for the older birds. (pictured aside his 95 Anniversary Thunderbird).

Don

Attachments

• Picture 250.jpg
    Picture 250.jpg
    307.2 KB · Views: 77
  • Picture 251.jpg
    Picture 251.jpg
    297.7 KB · Views: 88
  • Picture 270.jpg
    Picture 270.jpg
    294.2 KB · Views: 93
  • Picture 275.jpg
    Picture 275.jpg
    310.9 KB · Views: 77
  • Picture 268.jpg
    Picture 268.jpg
    310.6 KB · Views: 79
A few more pics...

Here's a few more pics of the event....

Don

Attachments

• Picture 276.jpg
    Picture 276.jpg
    282.3 KB · Views: 72
  • Picture 271.jpg
    Picture 271.jpg
    324.8 KB · Views: 79
  • Picture 278.jpg
    Picture 278.jpg
    323.2 KB · Views: 85
  • Picture 255.jpg
    Picture 255.jpg
    296.7 KB · Views: 82
  • Picture 260.jpg
    Picture 260.jpg
    304.9 KB · Views: 83
Hey Man. What happened to the day or two in advance call we usually get from ya! SHEIT! ... I haven't made that show yet. I'm worse than a kid! I need that call from ya! :eek:

@nthony

This show was planned...

SilverCasket said:
Hey Man. What happened to the day or two in advance call we usually get from ya! SHEIT! ... I haven't made that show yet. I'm worse than a kid! I need that call from ya! :eek:

@nthony

This show was planned over two months ago!!!! Usually I get a chance to call everyone and thought that since the bird was down, I would not bother you.

Anyhow, when we going to the track!!!????!!!!!

Don

The 40k GVW Stack plate is enroute & will be here Thurs. .. The trans should be together & ready to install by then. .. HOPEFULLY I can get it all in Friday & head there for the night. .. But you know what. .. WHAT ARE THE ODDS ON EVERYTHING WORKING OUT!

Anthony

Back