Going through the garage and need to get rid of some parts...

007_SuperCoupe

I've got a few parts laying around that are just taking up space and I need to get rid of them. These are not everything that I have, just what I have already removed from my parts car. I do have more items, so if you do not see it listed, ask. Just FYI, the interior (seats & door panels), long block, entire rear subframe including diff and 1/2 shafts are not for sale or have already been sold.

Here is what I'm trying to get rid of at this point:

'89-'93 stock supercharger pulley: $15
'94-'95 stock supercharger pulley: $15
'89 Radiator Fan: $45 + shipping
Stock air filter box: $15
'91 3.8 N/A exhaust manifolds w/ EGR: $40 + shipping
Intercooler Tubes: $55
'89 Fog lamp housings: $35 for set of 2
'89 Coil pack: $20
'89 Alternator: $45
'89-'91 tail light wiring harness: $25 [Sale Pending]
'89-'91 tail lamp housings: $45 for set
'89-'91 Deck lid reflector assembly: $50 + shipping
'89 Auto EEC: $60
Fog Lamp Switch: $13
Firm Ride Switch: $13
Rear Defrost Switch: $13

All prices include shipping to the lower 48 unless otherwise stated. If it's not listed, you can ask, but I make no guarantees as to when I can pull more off the car. This is simply round one so I can make room for a few more parts. The prices are firm, however, if you purchase more than one item, I will combine shipping so it will be a bit less than the listed price.

Last edited:
007_SuperCoupe said:
I've got a few parts laying around that are just taking up space and I need to get rid of them. These are not everything that I have, just what I have already removed from my parts car. I do have more items, so if you do not see it listed, ask. Just FYI, the interior (seats & door panels), long block, entire rear subframe including diff and 1/2 shafts are not for sale or have already been sold.

Here is what I'm trying to get rid of at this point:

'92 supercharger, 73,xxx miles, needs snout seal otherwise in excellent condition: $150 + shipping

'89-'93 stock supercharger pulley (2): $15 (Sale Pending for 1)
'94-'95 stock supercharger pulley
'89 Radiator Fan: $45 + shipping
Stock air filter box: $15
Stock intake tube: $15
'91 3.8 N/A exhaust manifolds w/ EGR: $40 + shipping
Intercooler Tubes (2 sets): $55/set
Fuel Rail: $15
Stock '89 inlet plenum: $25
'89 Fog lamp housings: $35 for set of 2
'89 Coil pack: $20
'89 Alternator: $45
'89-'91 tail light wiring harness: $25
'89-'91 tail lamp housings: $45 for set
'89-'91 Deck lid reflector assembly: $50 + shipping
'89 O2 sensors (less than 5k miles): $55

All prices include shipping to the lower 48 unless otherwise stated. If it's not listed, you can ask, but I make no guarantees as to when I can pull more off the car. This is simply round one so I can make room for a few more parts. The prices are firm, however, if you purchase more than one item, I will combine shipping so it will be a bit less than the listed price.
i need pass side rear trim dr side window motor and pass side park lamp email me at dougk71@aol.com

I'll have to check to see if I still have the window motor...may have installed it on my '92...I can't remember.

Also, the only mod to the inlet plenum is to convert it to the newer vacuum configuration for the bypass diaphram. This can easily be plugged if you don't need it. Otherwise, it is completely stock, no porting even done to it.

Currently I'm out of town for the weekend and have limited connectivity. As soon as I get home, I'll check on the stuff, and for items not listed, I'll get the price emailed.

jtm1333,
Sure do. It's still on the SC though, and I'm not sure how "big" it is. Could take a little time to get out. I'll let you know.

rickbtbird,
Will that inlet plenum work for you?

badbird,
I do have the driver's side window motor...nearly new reman unit. I've got the interior piece that you want as well (the pass side back seat trim?) in gray..will that work? I also have the pass parking lamp. It has a star chip in it, so if you want it, I'll let you have it for cheap.

If interested, email me and we can work out the details.

Back to the top. Everything is still up for grabs at this point. I've got stuff in boxes ready to ship...I just need buyers!

007_SuperCoupe said:
Back to the top. Everything is still up for grabs at this point. I've got stuff in boxes ready to ship...I just need buyers!

Same goes...if interested, make offers. I need to get this stuff out of my garage.

If the pulley from the 94-95 is still available let me know. Going to the BBQ Sunday, so pick it up then. Along with the O2 sensors if they are available.

BirdofPrey97 said:
If the pulley from the 94-95 is still available let me know. Going to the BBQ Sunday, so pick it up then. Along with the O2 sensors if they are available.

What year is your car (besides 97 I'm guessing...) The O2 sensors were changed sometime between 89 and 92...they won't work on my '92. If you're looking for '89-'90 it should work though.

And yes, the pulley is still available.

Micahdogg,
Yes, I take paypal...Just add their cut (I don't recall the percentage) onto the $15.00 for the fuel rail. Unless you want to donate more to my modification cause, that's all I'm charging for it. Also, send me your paypal email and I'll send you a bill for it. Once payment clears, it'll be on its way to you (assuming I also get your address ;) ) My paypal id is rather long, so to avoid any miss-spellings, I prefer to do it this way. I'll be in and around today as the wife gets home from the hospital. I'll have everything ready to go though.

Back