Thread: Super coupes for sale in manitoba?

Super coupes for sale in manitoba?

hey everyone, just curious if anyone can help me find a 5 speed super coupe in manitoba, ill be out looking at cars early next week, and i would like to drive home in a nice manual tranny SC :P

my budget is around 5 maybe 6k tops, anywhere in or near brandon/winnipeg should be fine, even any small towns on the way from winnipeg to thompson. Id like to grab one before i make my trip.

sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but there is no for sale/wanted section that deals with manitoba only, and i wont be able to make any long trips elsewhere...

Quote Originally Posted by Tim-P
    hey everyone, just curious if anyone can help me find a 5 speed super coupe in manitoba, ill be out looking at cars early next week, and i would like to drive home in a nice manual tranny SC :P

my budget is around 5 maybe 6k tops, anywhere in or near brandon/winnipeg should be fine, even any small towns on the way from winnipeg to thompson. Id like to grab one before i make my trip.

sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but there is no for sale/wanted section that deals with manitoba only, and i wont be able to make any long trips elsewhere...
    I don't believe you'll find that here... most of the guys are keeping them... At least for the summer... I'll be at a car meeting place this sunday Buffalo Bills) and I'll ask them... there might be 3 SC's and a cougar there, hopefully and maybe somebody else will see this thread and come out too... Heh, Thunderbird SC IS concered a musle car in my mind... after all, how many cars have a supercharger... and I haven't been turned away yet!!

Grant

Quote Originally Posted by Grantster
    I don't believe you'll find that here... most of the guys are keeping them... At least for the summer... I'll be at a car meeting place this sunday Buffalo Bills) and I'll ask them... there might be 3 SC's and a cougar there, hopefully and maybe somebody else will see this thread and come out too... Heh, Thunderbird SC IS concered a musle car in my mind... after all, how many cars have a supercharger... and I haven't been turned away yet!!

Grant
    I know this thread is old, but I saw a nice one at Steeltown Ford in Selkirk yesterday. Some kind if cobra rims, SVT tags on it, titanium color, automatic. Very nice shape. Looked like a 92 or 93.

yah 15k later....

There was a '90 Black (black leather interior) 5 speed (~175K I think) at the Associated Auction on Thursday- for some reason they didn't run it through. One of the workers mentioned something about the papers being wrong? and it might go through next week.