Black leather SC seat parts.

trailboss004

Hi all,

I'm in need of two things:

1) A black leather drivers side seat bottom from an 89-93 SC in good condition.

2) A black leather drivers side or passenger side seat back from an 89-9? with the larger bolsters in good condition.

Please reply here or PM me with what you have. Thanks SCCoA!

Aaron

92 sc blk leather

i have the driver bottom in good shape with passenger in very good shape. im in ny. vheck my post of pics of the parts and cars under ...........pock 1 89-92 sc parting out in ny. thx tony.

Thanks for the heads up guys, but I need the early model SC seats (89-91?) with the larger bolsters. So.....still looking!

blk\and red

i have blk n red seats {leather} from 90 sc and the red seats are from 89 sc. both in good shape. im in ny. checks for pics on my post.....89-92 scs parting out in ny.thx tony.

I did some searching of your posts and found pics of 1 early model passenger seat and one late model drivers seat in black leather.

This passenger seat....and this drivers seat

Do you have any others? The passenger seat would work if the prices was right, but I would only need the back portion of it. Let me know if your willing to split up the passenger seat and/or if you have another drivers seat bottom in better condition. Thanks for the reply!

Aaron

drivers:

passenger:

let me know these are taurus SHO seats so you would have to fix the seats so they fold forward because of them being 4door car seats other than that they are the exact same as early model sc seats

Back