93 SC for sale in newtown ct -has blown hg

Reflections543

I have put this up for sale a bunch of times, but now i need to get rid of it because i need to pay off a new car, and its just taking up space and killing grass on my lawn. Some of u have seen this car, its white with black leather interior. The interior looks like no one sat in it. It has a custom exhaust with super turbo mufflers, a cold air intake, window tints, and the body is in great condition. I have the heads almost off, all the bolts and parts are labeled in the trunk, i just have no time to work on it anymore cause im working 50 hour weeks. The only thing that needs to be done to get the heads off is the head bolts and one side of the exhaust manifolds. I worked on it alittle bit each day last month, but got side tracked and got a new job where i work too many hours to work on it anymore. It needs to go stat, im asking $1300 OBO only cause the body and interior are in perfect condition. Email me: scarface3b@yahoo.com, dont PM me cause im hardly on this site. Thanx alot guys, this is a great project and oppertunity for someone to own a fast sc that looks good. One more thing, the body has $100k miles on it, so it hasnt been used and abused. Email me, thank u

Sc

For Anyone who may be interested

I have seen this car in person and it is a really nice car
There wasnt any signs of coolant in the bottom end So it would be a nice car if someone did the headgaskets

i think i know this car very well. i know the "original" owner, err the second owner, but he had it from 5k, till 95k

is this the one with the "supercharged" decals on the fenders, the calvin pissing on chevy decal on the back window, with a really nice stereo in it? from new milford?

heres the car at carlisle 2002

Alan.jpg

yupppp, thats my car, its still in great shape body wise and interior, its just a headache to do the hg's and i have no time. so if anyone from around CT wants it, just email me

pdennis93 said:
i think i know this car very well. i know the "original" owner, err the second owner, but he had it from 5k, till 95k

is this the one with the "supercharged" decals on the fenders, the calvin pissing on chevy decal on the back window, with a really nice stereo in it? from new milford?

heres the car at carlisle 2002

Alan.jpg

Still for sale?

I sent you two emails and haven’t heard back. Is the car still available? I will be coming through your area next Wednesday (possibly sooner) and would like to see the car.

Last edited:
email messed up sorry

My email is messed up and i was out of town for 2 weeks, try emailing me again, thank u

393Mach1 said:
I sent you two emails and haven’t heard back. Is the car still available? I will be coming through your area next Wednesday (possibly sooner) and would like to see the car. smk5022@psu.edu

All head gaskets blow on 3.8 v6 tbirds incase u didnt know. They have aluminum heads and it makes the head gasket blow really fast, its the same for v6 mustangs, windstars, cougars, tbirds etc. Its the risk to take to have a 3.8 ford.
rickbtbird said:
Any idea what the cause of the blown HG?

Reflections543 said:
All head gaskets blow on 3.8 v6 tbirds incase u didnt know. They have aluminum heads and it makes the head gasket blow really fast, its the same for v6 mustangs, windstars, cougars, tbirds etc. Its the risk to take to have a 3.8 ford.
I heard of a few that have.... but all? :eek:

giunick99 said:
I still with Kurk, you can't say ALL but a lot, it is a poor design of the exhaust system.
I was wondering if maybe the blower had been overdriven. I hear several people saying that overdriving the blower, even with a modified exhaust can make the head gasket go within 50 miles of adding it.

rickbtbird said:
I was wondering if maybe the blower had been overdriven. I hear several people saying that overdriving the blower, even with a modified exhaust can make the head gasket go within 50 miles of adding it.
Not true. Long ago, before I new better, I ran a 10% OD pulley for about 6 months with stock exhaust while my car was a daily driver. I think upgraded the exhaust and ran for several years with the same 10% OD pulley before I blew the head gaskets.

I'm not saying everyone will have the same results as me. Sure HG's are historically prone to problems on the cars, but I think most believe it's due to poor machining tolerances of the deck surface on the block.

Reflections543 said:
I have put this up for sale a bunch of times, but now i need to get rid of it because i need to pay off a new car, and its just taking up space and killing grass on my lawn. Some of u have seen this car, its white with black leather interior. The interior looks like no one sat in it. It has a custom exhaust with super turbo mufflers, a cold air intake, window tints, and the body is in great condition. I have the heads almost off, all the bolts and parts are labeled in the trunk, i just have no time to work on it anymore cause im working 50 hour weeks. The only thing that needs to be done to get the heads off is the head bolts and one side of the exhaust manifolds. I worked on it alittle bit each day last month, but got side tracked and got a new job where i work too many hours to work on it anymore. It needs to go stat, im asking $1300 OBO only cause the body and interior are in perfect condition. Email me: scarface3b@yahoo.com, dont PM me cause im hardly on this site. Thanx alot guys, this is a great project and oppertunity for someone to own a fast sc that looks good. One more thing, the body has $100k miles on it, so it hasnt been used and abused. Email me, thank u

is the car still for sale?

Back