Houston, Texas Guys/Gals

SuperCoupe007

Hey, hows it going guys. I was wondering if there was anybody in or close to Houston. I am trying to purchase some lights and the place which i might do business with is in 6262 Woodsbridge Way Houston T.X. 77007 its called "Virtual Junkyard". I was wondering if anybody knew them or had done business with them. I just wanted to get some feedback if possible about them.. Oh yeah by the way i am in Los Angeles CA, so it would be quite a drive if i wanted to check it for myself.. :D :D
Thanks....

Hey Chris,

hows it going... I tried the link you provided, but i got a "cannot display page".. :confused: they must be doing maintenance on the website... Well what i want to do is purchase some HID lights and retrofit it into my 90 headlight housing.. Do u know what they say about that place, good or bad ???
Thanks...
Jose

Last edited:
Jose,

On that link they talk about bad dealings with this place. When I did a search on them that is all I found. Every site that had their name and info in had a bad deal with them. The owner will give you the wrong part and give you the run around on the deal. One guy on that site paid 300 for a bumper and got the wrong one. When he calls the place they wont answer his calls or emails. They seem like a real shady place with all the complaints that I saw. There was alot of links about them and all were bad. I know we have a few guys in that area and I will see if I can get one of them to swing by there and see what it looks like for you. But I wouldnt want to deal with them after all the bad reviews. Have you looked on TCCoA about using HID's? There is alot of talk about how to set it up. Chris

speed95:::::::
I tried the link today and was able to see the posts.. I agree with you, its gonna suck to order something and then have them send you the wrong item. I did a research of them on ebay, and it seems that they have several ebay IDs to selll stuf, which seemed kinda ackward. Plus it didn't help that they have had like 4 negative feedbacks in the past week (if i can remember correctly). I dunno if this is a business of just a guy selling stuff from his garage. Although if someone could drive up there and just sniff around that would be great.... I talked w/ the guy in TCCOA whos doing the HID retrofit, and we pretty much seem to have the same plans, meaning he is using BMW parts, thats what i am looking to use..

J57ltr:::::::
8 miles from u ?? thats pretty close.. :) you think you could do me that big favor and cruise up and see what kind of business it is (if any).. :D
What I am looking at purchasing is a set of BMW E46 Headlights. These headlights are supposed to be damaged but comlete, according to what "Jason" told me.. Jason told me that the only thing wrong w/ the headlights is that the mounting tabs are broken, and that one has a missing front lens.. Neither of those things would seem to affect the way it should work, but as i was reading some feedbacks on him, he tends to send the wrong parts. and not the items that he had on the pics.. :rolleyes: (kinda like the guy that was sent the wrong bumper).. Let me know if you could drive by and pay him a visit.. OH by the way here is his address just incase....

Virtual Junkyard
6262 Woodsbridge Way
Houston T.X. 77007

and incase u wanna see the parts that i am looking at, here is a link..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7982319221

Thanks guys......
:)

Last edited:
Hey guys, hows it going... I was looking at the BBB (Better Business Bureau) and looked up "Virtual Junkyard" and it came up under a different address.. So I thought i'd let you guys know, here it is;

Virtual Junkyard
3805 W Alabama # 4301
HOUSTON, TX

I dunno if that is close to the first address that i posted or not, but just thought i'd share it... Still trying to see if that link works to see if they have any complaints against them, and if so how many.. :D
Thanks guys...

Sorry I have been busy with other jobs and a newborn so I haven't made it by there. If you can get a phone # I'll call him and take a look at them for you. Other than that the addresses you listed are in areas with a lot of houses. There isn't really any zoning in Houston so it could be a junkyard or something.

Email me as I am not recieving notifications of posts or PM's for some reason.

Jeff

Back