Looking For Driver Side Door

superbird92

I've got a 91 Red SC that i need the driver side door off of. If i could get somebody that is close let me know i'd be more than happy to get it off of somebody's hand. I'm in IL so anybody with a door let me know.

Thanks
Josh

Josh,

I don't have one in red, but I do have a few doors available. Do you need it with or without keyless entry? If you could send me an email at rodsv6cougar@cs.com, I can send you some pics of the doors that I have available.

I'm located just south of St. Louis, in Imperial, MO.

-Rod

I have one available, NW Suburbs of Chicago, see pic's, accepting offers $$$

Attachments

• HPIM0015.JPG
    HPIM0015.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 55
I've got a mint red door from a 1990 SC, complete with glass, motor, a keyless pad. Located in Lincoln, NE.

Thomas

superbird92 said:
I've got a 91 Red SC that i need the driver side door off of. If i could get somebody that is close let me know i'd be more than happy to get it off of somebody's hand. I'm in IL so anybody with a door let me know.

Thanks
Josh
what state? i hAve a 89 free in so calif

I've have a pair of mint 1990 SC doors still, complete in Nebraska. If you didn't want to make the drive, we have an ABF account at work that I could send them through.

Thomas

do you have any pics of the door??? i only need the driver door... what color does it have all the hardware ???? is there a number i could reach you at to contact you ??? i need to know if there is any rust at all if there is any i'm not interested.... my number is 217-948-5459 if you would like to reach me otherwise email me joshfell@midwestfirst.com

Thanks
Josh

i have a red door from a 92, located in Ohio about 30 mins from IN border. Will send you some pictures tonite.

do you have any pics of the door??? i only need the driver door... what color does it have all the hardware ???? is there a number i could reach you at to contact you ??? i need to know if there is any rust at all if there is any i'm not interested.... my number is 217-948-5459 if you would like to reach me otherwise email me joshfell@midwestfirst.com

Yes, I do have some pictures. It is red, and is 100% rust free. It came from a super nice SC that was rearended. Let me dig up the pics.

Thomas

door1.jpg

door2.jpg

driver_door1.jpg

driver_door2.jpg

Let me know if you are intersted. I know you are only looking for the drivers door, but if you wanted the other one as a spare, I'd make you a really good 2 for 1 deal. PM me if interested and we can discuss price. They come as they are, complete with glass, handles, etc.

Thomas

Pics

rzimmerl said:
i have a red door from a 92, located in Ohio about 30 mins from IN border. Will send you some pictures tonite.

Do you have any way i can contact you to see what the door looks like???

no it does not, that car did not come with the option. you could layout and cut the hole if you needed it

Back