fms aluminum differential (355 trak lok), injectors, etc

Charkly

alright-here are some misc. things i have-and dont need.

ford motorsports trak lok 3:55 rear, aluminum housing, with 2k miles-make offer

36lb injectors (got them with the intention of using them in my v8 car-there too much for what im doing right now)-i have 18 of them (dont ask-lol)-make offer

right now-thats all i have readily available to ship-thanks, Mike

ooh yea-almost forgot-complete mustang hub conversion-sn95 front hubs-2k miles on them, and cobra rear hubs-2k miles on them-who needs to convert?

36# Injectors

18 aye? :) would you take $75 shipped for a set of six? (if they're in good working condition) thanks!

Matt

ps: you're private message inbox is full!

DrFishbone said:
18 aye? :) would you take $75 shipped for a set of six? (if they're in good working condition) thanks!

Matt

ps: you're private message inbox is full!

I'lll have to second that...not the inbox thing.

Stephen

Charkly said:
ooh yea-almost forgot-complete mustang hub conversion-sn95 front hubs-2k miles on them, and cobra rear hubs-2k miles on them-who needs to convert?

I am intersted in the hub conversion. Send me either an email or a PM with with what you were thinking as for a price and some pics if you have any.

want to trade your diff for mine, i have the aluminum ffrp one also, i have about 8-9k on mine, its new looking and great, i just have the 3.73's and its to much for my 91 5-spd, let me know. Thanks

Charkly said:

36lb injectors (got them with the intention of using them in my v8 car-there too much for what im doing right now)-i have 18 of them (dont ask-lol)-make offer

what did the diff come out of a cobra or a mark 8 will it fit a super coupe is it the case and the cover i would tear it apart if i buy it and use 410 gears so i give ya 150 shiped let me know thanks

Last edited:
WOO-this is gonna be longwinded

alright-here goes

injectors-ill do 80 shipped per set (i paid more)-if you guys want them, email me at MikeOefelein@aol.com and let me know-i wont sell them until i hear from the first two ppl that were interested-yes, thats you drfishbone and 89sct-so let me know

hub conversion-no pics, but the parts are in great shape-fronts have low low miles, rear have 12k and are still in the cobra knuckles-need to be pressed into the sc ones-if interested, make me an offer-dont even want to know what i shelled out for em'-but theyve been sitting 2years now-lol-figure its time to let go

differential-i may very well trade it-im interested, but ive got to honor the first ppl interested first-why dont you email me (MikeOefelein@aol.com) and well stay in touch-ill let you know asap. as for what its out of, its from the ford perf. catalog-i paid 500+ for it when i bought it-its the cobra unit-NOT the weaker non trak lok mark unit-complete with rear cover-as for a price-i was thinking its worth at LEAST around half of what i paid-if no hits ill just trade it for the 373s-lol

Charkly said:
alright-here goes

injectors-ill do 80 shipped per set (i paid more)-if you guys want them, email me at MikeOefelein@aol.com and let me know-i wont sell them until i hear from the first two ppl that were interested-yes, thats you drfishbone and 89sct-so let me know

hub conversion-no pics, but the parts are in great shape-fronts have low low miles, rear have 12k and are still in the cobra knuckles-need to be pressed into the sc ones-if interested, make me an offer-dont even want to know what i shelled out for em'-but theyve been sitting 2years now-lol-figure its time to let go

differential-i may very well trade it-im interested, but ive got to honor the first ppl interested first-why dont you email me (MikeOefelein@aol.com) and well stay in touch-ill let you know asap. as for what its out of, its from the ford perf. catalog-i paid 500+ for it when i bought it-its the cobra unit-NOT the weaker non trak lok mark unit-complete with rear cover-as for a price-i was thinking its worth at LEAST around half of what i paid-if no hits ill just trade it for the 373s-lol
ok ill give ya 250 shiped let me know thanks

'95 sc IN NEED OF PARTS!! (CHEAP!)

How qabout that rearend, will it fit my '95 SC? Got anything else? Thanks Donnie

Charkly said:

Still have these?

Thomas

well

REAR-SOLD
INJECTORS-SOLD

what i have left-

torque converter for 4r70w-2400rpm stall

the mustang hub swap-sold pending payment-email me for updates-Mike

My '95 SC needs everything! (cheap!)

Do you still have the rearend? donnie189@yahoo.com

Charkly said:

Mike please get in touch with me so we can get this resolved.
jthierry at erols dot com

Joe

I know he was having an issue getting back to NY from FL. Haven't seen him on line at all for over a week. With the way the weather down south has been I would be patient. Getting an engine from him, so contacting him is of interest to me as well. All other transactions with him has been smooth and no issues, so just a bit more time is probably needed.

Back