July GTG

fastbird86

OK everyone has been talking about a GTG but we have not gotten any concrete plans going so i am going to put this out there and lets see what we can do with it July 17th it is a Sunday out at the Lake Front around 2 pm this will be for everyone bring you wife kids what ever you feel you need to do but lets get a big crowd out there

Damon

Cobra's ,Lightning's Mustang's and any other Ford all are welcome

I'm prolly the only SC that will be there representing from NOLA area.....most of these guys are located in Southeast Texas. Anywho, I will be there. Is there a designated area that we will meet at? I met a few time at the fountain area near West End but I think they torn it down recently.

Sunday works for me, but a Saturday would be better, I hate to drink on a school night with worky the next day. Are you planning a big turnout from other Ford owners?

Side note, your a Ford Tech, correct? Lamarque Ford off Williams? I know one of the parts dudes there, he usually hooks me up.

Last edited:
1 week to late:-(

If i could i would guys but im in Indiana for about the 23 of July. Well anyway have fun everybody.

Scott......we can meet up on Saturday or Sunday. Just give me a location and a time, I'm sure the warden will let me have a few hours of yard time!

Calvin...I have been viewing the local Ford Lighting Club's website and they are planning to have the GTG sunday around 2:00 at the lakefront right across from shelter 1. I will go but will not be in the SC b/c it is in a thousand pieces (getting valve cover gaskets replaced)

Thats right scott456, its at shelter1 on Lakeshore Drive right past Joe's Crab Shack. The LOLA is putting it on but they want any ford out there to represent. Not enough Lightning's in Louisiana I guess HEHE!

Back