Does a big block really exist,? look on....

pro street rich

You tell me if it is real or not?? Then bring on the $$$$ , IT'S TIME TO PLAY.......

Attachments

• Big Block 3.jpg
    Big Block 3.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 1,099
  • Big Block 4.jpg
    Big Block 4.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 1,074
  • Big Block 1.jpg
    Big Block 1.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 1,211
  • Big Block 2.jpg
    Big Block 2.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 1,164
Under the hood

Under the hood

Attachments

• Big Block 6.jpg
    Big Block 6.jpg
    346.5 KB · Views: 1,759
  • Big Block 8.jpg
    Big Block 8.jpg
    341.3 KB · Views: 1,653
  • Big Block 9.jpg
    Big Block 9.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 1,361
First words out of my mouth: "Holy Crap". My next thought: "Look at all the room he has to work on that thing".

I see Super Cobra Jet heads which have the John Kaase ports!!!!! :D

Damn, now that is what I'm talking about. I need to go knock over a bank so I can finance my project.

What kind of headers are those?

You gotta be running like 700-800 horse on motor if that thing has a stroker crank!

Last edited:
XR7 Dave said:
Yes that is one mean BB SC. So Rich, have you driven it yet? :D
David, that would be a BIG YES :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D
Man what a ride, only wish I would have gotten it done for when you were here....Should be going to the dyno sometime this next week or so...
Hey David, if you would have hung around a little on Sunday you might have gotten a ride back home in air condition style... I made the trip and boy is it SWEET.......... :cool: :cool:

Paul, that is a "Be Cool" good eye. You asked for a part #, well I don't have that, BUT it is the one for a 93 or so "Fox" body swap... Got it from Jeg's a while ago. It was like $500 if I remember.... The best part is that it took three trys to get it here. U.P.S. kept misplacing it, or that was the story.... So the next time you see one of their trucks on the road, look to see if they have one of those "lost" ones... :eek: :D ..LOL.......Rich

hooker's and more..........

Scott Long said:
I see Super Cobra Jet heads which have the John Kaase ports!!!!! :D

Damn, now that is what I'm talking about. I need to go knock over a bank so I can finance my project.

What kind of headers are those?

You gotta be running like 700-800 horse on motor if that thing has a stroker crank!
Scott those are Hookers long tube headers. They fit nice, you don't even need to use any bad words to get them on. Even the starter can be changed without killing yourself.
You saw the heads, well that's not all that has seen Dr. John's majic fingers. Did you look at the intake?? If you pull the carb you can see right into the head and see the valve stem's....

Now that is a serious motor there Rich. I wish I had something like that under the hood of my 35th, but then again a 460 is to big for what I want to do so I would be happy with either a 331 or a 357 instead.

Shane

quick35th said:
Now that is a serious motor there Rich. I wish I had something like that under the hood of my 35th, but then again a 460 is to big for what I want to do so I would be happy with either a 331 or a 357 instead.

Shane
Shane you knucklehead, that is no 460. :eek:

That's one car that needs a roll bar. I think I'd be scared to ride in it with those little tires on front. :D

Anyone else think 3 specific words come to mind when you look at that beauty? Fogger and 300 shot :D

Nice job Rich, that looks like a pretty clean install.

Is there enough room for more air cleaner? IIRC, those little Edelbrock triangular thingies don't flow a huge amount ... but I could be wrong!! :D

cheers
Ed N.

KwikGSeX said:
Anyone else think 3 specific words come to mind when you look at that beauty? Fogger and 300 shot :D

Something like this!
Here are a couple of pictures of the engine in my Mustang.

Attachments

• IMAGE_172.jpg
    IMAGE_172.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 571
  • IMAGE_176.jpg
    IMAGE_176.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 582
Last edited:
Back