Does a big block really exist,? look on....

i was doing a custom fit.

In you previous threads you commented that you used an AJE K member and asked for them to make it 2” lower. Are they universal K members for the MN12 chassis. Any motor? I’m just trying to do this swap as well as I can, it’ll be a street car, and needs to behave as such. Can’t be breaking down every week.
Additionally I guess I can call and ask if they’ll make one with 460 mounts, can’t imagine if they’re making them to order, this would be an issue for almost $900.

I wanted to keep that car with a stock hood and a "crab" intake so I needed to get the engine down as low as I could. That build was a night mare as not too many things went right when it was getting built. I don't know if they are even building "K" for the mn12 body still?/ I know that when I built that twin turbo car I had a LOT of trouble getting everything to work together. But there was a lot of special stuff done to that front end. I went with coil overs and a lot of trick stuff..
To tell you the truth if I do another one I am going to look at a complete set up from a mustang where they remove all of the shock towers and redo everything under there for more room. That is what I should have done on my turbo car to give me even more room to make everything fit....rich

Not in my budget... sadly

I wanted to keep that car with a stock hood and a "crab" intake so I needed to get the engine down as low as I could. That build was a night mare as not too many things went right when it was getting built. I don't know if they are even building "K" for the mn12 body still?/ I know that when I built that twin turbo car I had a LOT of trouble getting everything to work together. But there was a lot of special stuff done to that front end. I went with coil overs and a lot of trick stuff..
To tell you the truth if I do another one I am going to look at a complete set up from a mustang where they remove all of the shock towers and redo everything under there for more room. That is what I should have done on my turbo car to give me even more room to make everything fit....rich
I think at that point I can see my budget gracefully flying into the sunset. So I guess at that point I’ll just do the fabricated mounts you did the the stock K member build.
Gosh, if I could just give you a grand, a few cases of bears, and food, to come out for a weekend in spring and put it together with me I would. On a side note, if you have any interest in making a little side cash, fabbing up those 460 to stock mount adapters, I’d happily pay up for something that’ll work. The end goal is a very minor cowl hood anyways, so height isn’t a problem.
I just want to beat the crap out of some stock 5.0 stangs and Low trim camaros at my local digs and make a few hundred a week. No other competition.
-jay

Well it’s not running yet, and I’m almost ready to move, but I thought I’d post a pic.

Attachments

• 29C74146-280B-4738-9006-52871C1ACB78.jpeg
    29C74146-280B-4738-9006-52871C1ACB78.jpeg
    137.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 9B96798C-C7C8-4FC0-8708-A65E95761AED.jpeg
    9B96798C-C7C8-4FC0-8708-A65E95761AED.jpeg
    116.1 KB · Views: 31
  • CE4AE0A3-97C4-4621-A440-EC087700CCF4.jpeg
    CE4AE0A3-97C4-4621-A440-EC087700CCF4.jpeg
    81.8 KB · Views: 30
Back