Took my 95 SC to the track

83GT460

Just installed a new set of gears so I decided to head down to Houston Raceway Park to try them out. The car ran well considering the few mods I have done to it and really hot Texas weather. Temps were in the upper 90's when I arrived at the track and only dropped to around 85 when I left just after midnight. Anyway on to the important stuff, I made four passes:
1st pass 14.77@91mph with 2.14 60'
2nd pass 14.66@92mph with 2.10 60'
3rd pass 14.58@92.5 mph with 2.09 60'
4th pass 14.38@93.6 mph with 2.06 60'

Nice times. Let me know next time you want to go out there and I can get some of the other local guys to come out also.

speed95 said:
Nice times. Let me know next time you want to go out there and I can get some of the other local guys to come out also.

I had planned to post in the Gulf Coast area forum but I was really sure that I would make it on Saturday. I set the gears up at work Friday night and installed them Saturday morning when I got home so it was all kinda last minute. I will try and let you know next time before I head out there.

Where in Houston did you get your gears done? How much was it? There are a few guys wanting to get it done also.

speed95 said:
Where in Houston did you get your gears done? How much was it? There are a few guys wanting to get it done also.

I didn't get them done! I set them up and installed them myself. I spent about three hours total to set up the gears and install the pumkin in the car.

Back