all performance parts for sale!

tondog

Ill start by informing you that I had a fire in the engine compartment. all eletronics are toast but the engine, supercharger, and much more all fine. Anyway ive got parts that are slightly chared and others that I never even got a chance to use. So here is the list:
1.) Magnum Powers Inlet Plenum - $300(black from the smoke)

2.) Magnum Powers Ported Supercharger w/rectangular rear opening - $500(black from the smoke)

3.) Double Intercooler by T-bird88 - $400(new)

4.) SCP Intercooler Fan - $60(new)

5.) Engine with only 10,000 mi. on it. ARP head studs, SCP/Ford racing non-adjustable roller rockers, heads ported by Bob Johnson(mild exhaust port & intake manifold matched), new timing chain cover, new water pump, new timing syncro and shaft, bhj harmonic balancer, and flywheel. - $1500

6.) SCP High Flow Fuel Pump 255lph - $100(new)

7.) 76mm C&L Mass Air Sensor w/#42 tube - $100(black from the smoke)

8.) SCP/Kooks Mid-length Headers - $400

9.) Exhaust includes: two 2.5 in. down tubes, two high flow cats, two dyno max super turbo mufflers, and a magnaflow resonator(two 2.5in. inlets and single 3in. outlet)No Shipping - $400

Im located in Southern California near Riverside. Got any questions or want to see some pics ask here or email Tony at sevendust7d99@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Last edited:
canu send me pics of the headers kook pllesae i might be interested and in to the 76 mm mass to is the mass air set for 42 # injectors

Back