I have some awesome cars for sale...

victor malvar

Hello everyone. I have decided to broker cars for some friends that cannot do it themselves do to their working schedules. My schedule is pretty full as well as sell but since some of these cars are mine which when I bought them the mileages were very low 4 to 6 years ago. I also have a few AWESOME Members cars that Have decided to sell their SC's and trust me doing this for them. I'm not looking to get rich on this but just find good homes for these gorgeous gems. Not only that but if you ever need any parts or need to change things in these Gems I have the packages for you to be able to make them totally stock or make them as fast as you want to go...Some of my friends hate to let them go but children coming, and other work related issue force them to sell them :(
I have 7 cars that are very nice and some have thousands of Dollars invested in them. The prices on these cars are consumarete with what's been done to them, by their originality the caring, some have won titles in some of the largest car shows others belong to some of the top owners of the best SC's that have been in this Club.I said among! If anyone is Interested in purchasing some very nice low mileage cars, others are very modified and have many dollars vested in them!!! I would be glad to disclose the cars to some serios buyers. Please Just serious people with money to spend on some very detailed cars. prices range from $6,000.00 to $9,000.00
some others are over the $10,000.00 mark. I'm not a dealer but know how to broker cars I can put you in touch with the owners once we have discussed the cars I'm speaking about... I have owned many cars and have sold many cars in my life. We have shipped in excess of 300 to 400 cars overseas. Why let them leave this country!!! They are better built than alot of the newer cars on the streets today. For serious Inquiries ;) please email me at
rollfast@earthlink.net
Thank you!
Victor.....

Back