Thread: command start

command start

hey guys, sorry to bug you all, but my keys were ran over, i don't know how it happened but they were smashed and the remote control for the command start and door locks was destroyed, i was wondering if you could tell me where i could get it replaced, or if you can even get it replaced, i know this is not really to do with the car itself, but i really want to get the remote back...any idea?

Quote Originally Posted by crusader40
    hey guys, sorry to bug you all, but my keys were ran over, i don't know how it happened but they were smashed and the remote control for the command start and door locks was destroyed, i was wondering if you could tell me where i could get it replaced, or if you can even get it replaced, i know this is not really to do with the car itself, but i really want to get the remote back...any idea?
    Just a thought, but it might be helpful to tell us what make and model your command start is.

Command start went put of business a few years ago I believe. Give someone like Advance a call and ask them about a replacement remote.