FS: Clean SC Body

Thomas A

Just wondering if anyone needed a clean SC body. I'll have one ready to go hopefully by the end of this weekend. It's located near Lincoln, NE.

It would be just the empty body of a 1990 SC. I guess the carpet and dash will still be in it, but they are crap. Has clean rear 1/4's, and a clean front end less body panels. Let me know, or I'll just take it in for scrap.

Thomas

Thomas-is this like a rolling chassis, then? Have any pics? How much? I might end up with a Mk VIII-wife said I could keep the Super Coupe in that event.
Means I would have to either move stuff from the 95 to the 90, or use the 90 chassis for the parts donor to repair the 95.

Let me know, mate! :D

It could be left as a rolling chasis. I would have to charge a little more to leave some wheels on it. I think it would be something you would want to use as parts for the '95. Transfering stuff over from the 1995 would be a nightmare with the wiring/brakes/suspension/interior differences. I would suggest having the rear 1/4 cut and removed, etc.

The car would come as rollable, with the body there. I would leave both doors on it, all glass, the suspension, and stick 4 crappy Mark VIII wheels on it so you could roll it around. It would not have much of any interior left in it, no engine/tranny, front end body parts, electronics, gfx's, bumpers, etc.

I will double check to make sure the body is solid after I take the GFX's off this weekend. Basicly you would be buying 4 16" alloy wheels that need refinishing, 2 nice doors wtih glass and motors, springs/spindles/hubs, and two nice 1/4 panels. I'd like $200 for it. I can deliver, but it might be kinda costly as I would have to take time off of work, pay for gas, etc.

Thomas

Yeah-I'm not going to worry about it then-I have two possible deals going right now-either one will mean the SC goes into the shop by the end of the month-and the shop can get the parts they need for the repairs.

But thanks for thinking about me-I appreciate the mention of the car! :D

Back