Virtual Drag Race

The flag drops.....and they are off.....

• Total voters

Micahdogg

This isn't a "who would win" post, but a "who is winning" post. The following 10 vehicles have lined up....cast your votes and watch your guy take the lead.

Micah

T-bird4vr said:
I thought Chris was running a pro-charger (blown) v8? :(

Julian,

He changed his mind and went with a custom turbo system instead. Turbo install was completed on 4-15-05 and he has been working on it for the last 3 months fixing stuff and trying to get it running right. He and Dave Dalke finally got it sorted out a couple days ago.

Not very comforting since the same company is installing the turbo on my car.

David

Diddy and David neck to neck...who would have seen this coming?!!? Also, Damon and the GTO are side by side which proves his car can't "cream an 05."

Micah

David Neibert said:
Julian,

He changed his mind and went with a custom turbo system instead. Turbo install was completed on 4-15-05 and he has been working on it for the last 3 months fixing stuff and trying to get it running right. He and Dave Dalke finally got it sorted out a couple days ago.

Not very comforting since the same company is installing the turbo on my car.

David

Did he go with a stand alone system or still the ford EEC?

P-Diddy in the lead, David right behind him and Russ holding a solid 3rd. All those years of C&D subscriptions are really starting to pay off now.

Also, the GTO is now "creaming" Damon who is neck to neck with the stock Integra. Well, as stock as his Stang.

Micah

Micahdogg said:
Kurt K and Thomas are backing the diddy.....interesting.

Micah
Well, since there wasn't a place to vote for "Kurt K rollin the F250 diesel power", I had to vote for the person who needed the most moral support :rolleyes:

While it starts slow, the Peon is all about the momentum. Expect a strong finish (and $0.12/ea. for any more votes).

Where is that momentum Russ? Come on....king swami of 15 different log-in's. Can't you muster any support yo?

Micah

Back