89 5 speed and 90 auto for parts

GumbyGrn

I have 2 cars for parts only. The engine and trans in the 5 speed are good but the intake is taken off. Intake, supercharger and all parts are still available. The 90 auto has a bad motor, it blew the headgaskets and sat for a few years - motor will not turn over now but motor is complete including super charger. Trans is gone. All parts are cheap! If you want to pull them off yourself they will be even cheaper. If you want me to pull them off you may have to wait a few days. Any questions please email GumbyGrn@aol.com or call 530-321-5793 Cars are located in Orland, CA 100 miles north of Sacramento

Attachments

• sc1.jpg
    sc1.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 117
  • sc2.jpg
    sc2.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 146
  • sc3.jpg
    sc3.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 96
  • sc4.jpg
    sc4.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 130
You have an email about the blower.

GumbyGrn said:
I have 2 cars for parts only. The engine and trans in the 5 speed are good but the intake is taken off. Intake, supercharger and all parts are still available. The 90 auto has a bad motor, it blew the headgaskets and sat for a few years - motor will not turn over now but motor is complete including super charger. Trans is gone. All parts are cheap! If you want to pull them off yourself they will be even cheaper. If you want me to pull them off you may have to wait a few days. Any questions please email GumbyGrn@aol.com or call 530-321-5793 Cars are located in Orland, CA 100 miles north of Sacramento

interior is kinda crappy on both cars and I got the years messed up on them the auto is the 89 and the 5 speed is the 90

I need the VMM faceplate that is located just above the radio....

What is the condition of both dashes?

$150 for the 5 spoke wheels, they are 16 inch. If you just want the wheels you'll have to pay to have the tires dismounted otherwise you can have it all for $150

GumbyGrn said:
$150 for the 5 spoke wheels, they are 16 inch. If you just want the wheels you'll have to pay to have the tires dismounted otherwise you can have it all for $150

I guess the shipping on them wouldn't be cheap either. I'll have to pass. Too bad we're on opposite coasts. Those would look really good on that red cougar Eddie.

front bumper cover

GumbyGrn said:

do you have a front bumper cover with the SC emblem and corner lights for 89 sc
hawk200228352@yahoo.com

NCredSC said:
I guess the shipping on them wouldn't be cheap either. I'll have to pass. Too bad we're on opposite coasts. Those would look really good on that red cougar Eddie.
Just did a cut and paste...

I think they would look good on it.... :cool:

Ed...I'm gonna find you a faceplate if it's the last thing I do.............................................................................Whats a VMM??? :confused: :D :D

:) Do you still have the front bumper cover with the "SC" in the middle, if so what is the condition(s) and how much. I live in SoCal and have friends up your way so no problem to p/u

OC35th Tbrd

5 speed

how much on the 5 speed .
im doing an auto to manual swap so i need a lot .
in socal might be able to come up and pull what i need if price is right

Back