Just picked up a '90 XR7....

HoseHead

in Trenton on the weekend. Executive driven for a year and then one owner for the next 14. No winters, 175Km, auto, roof, keyless, black, black leather, 60-40 rear, JBL/CD, 8 spokes are spotless, normally garaged, worn driver bolster - remainder is excellent, perfect glass. Ultra clean under carriage and body. Whole car needs a good detailing.

$2.5K and all he saw was tailights......

A co-purchase with a bud who is converting to the MN12 world after an SC road trip a few months back. I'm performing MN-12 brainwashing phase 7 with success.

I will be in Barrie again this week and may bring this one to this week's meet, depending if we can plate it by tomorrow.

Very cool... congrats!

Did I misunderstand, or are you guys meeting in Barrie?

Would be cool to see some of your rides...

Blown_347_SC said:
Very cool... congrats!

Did I misunderstand, or are you guys meeting in Barrie?

Would be cool to see some of your rides...

No, the meeting is in Metro. I have been on business in Barrie for a few weeks and travelled down for the meeting. This week's meeting location has not been posted as yet.

Bruce, I'm not going to post a meet for this week, since we had 3 events really last week ... the regular meet, the dinner on Saturday night, and the dyno day on Sunday. :)

Sounds like a nice find. Please post some pics of the car when you have a chance to take them.

cheers
Ed N.

Thanks Ed. It turns out I have to lecture on Wednesday evening and wouldn't have been able to get to the Big Smoke anyway. Later, what....

Bruce

Back