1990 Ford Thunderbird Super Coupe 5 speed, PRICE LOWERED $2000!!!!VERY FAST

titaniumsc03

1990 Ford Thunderbird Super Coupe !!!$2000!!!

It has a 1994 3.8 supercharged and intercooled V6. This motor has a little over 75000 miles on it. It has 36# injectors, 94 supercharge, 94 throttlebody, 3% overdrive pulley on S/C (gets 15psi of boost), 73 mm C&L Maf, Solid motor mounts, and a K&N air filter with removed air silencer. It has a Flowmaster resonator w/o cats, I have the original cats and downtubes to go with the car, The transmission is a 5 speed manual with around 25000 miles on the centerforce clutch, pressure plate and refinished flywheel, and only 10000 miles on the rebuilt shifter and B&M leather shift knob. The car its self has 168000 miles on it. The interior is black with cloth seats in good to great condition, the driver seat is power everything and the passenger seat is just power bolster and lumbar, the moonroof is also power. The interior is also equipped with blue neons on the floor and a Aiwa CD player. The exterior is silver(titanium), with 89-93 style 16" alloy rims, and tinted windows. this car was very well mantained, i changed the oil every 2500-3000 miles and have used penzoil oil and fram filters.

I have lots of parts from when i parted a couple of these out to go with it, like good rustless doors, hood, trunk, 3.27 rear, alternators, radiators, seats, dis, etc. these parts arent bad on the car just spare parts i have laying around from the various sc's ive parted out,

Im located In Ohio
$2000, I really need the money and have to sell
feel free to email me at titaniumsc03@neo.rr.com for more info or pics or call at 330-281-1320, thanks
Russell

Heres some pics
http://classifieds.stangnet.com/showproduct.php?product=21140

Last edited:
Hay I know you said you have to sell it, but can you git by with a trade? If so i got an 83 Datsun 280zx i would trade you for.

titaniumsc03 said:
i have a faceplate but the unit its self doesnt work, i need the cash, i have 3 cars already
Russell
All I need is the faceplate shipped to 28269

I have three working units, but no faceplates....

i am very intrested in this car i was wondering if you could take some pics of the under body and the inside of the car.

thanks,
BILL

Back