parting out 91 sc in indiana selling parts cheap

real 35th

i have a 91 sc to part-it doesnt have the upper engine-rear bumper-it has blue interor-jbl prem-no sub-good glass and doors -sunroof-let me know what you need-i also might trade some stuff for a bhj or a factory radio that works (jbl)

how much will you give me the headlight mounting bracket with headlights and cornering lights shipped to 48092 it would be real nice if you could send me it for just shipping because i am a broke *** mofo.(girls cost way to much money lol)

thanks,
BILL

real 35th said:
i have a 91 sc to part-it doesnt have the upper engine-rear bumper-it has blue interor-jbl prem-no sub-good glass and doors -sunroof-let me know what you need-i also might trade some stuff for a bhj or a factory radio that works (jbl)

Looking for a Supercharger Tensioner/Pully.. You have one? And if so how much?

Tony63
90 SC (Out for pully)
91 5.0
94 3.8 LX (Out for Trans rebuild)
95 4.6
70 Mustang
90 Jeep

real 35th said:

I need a blower bypass hose.. How's the one u got?

whats left

all that is left is the rolling chassis but a guy asked me about the irs but it is still a no go stuff left
blue leather seats
steering collun with key
steering wheel
all body parts
all glass in good shape
moonroof
aod
shifter
e brake still works
other stuff

i need a driver side fender and a hood if they are in good shape. if u are not too far down in indiana i can pick the stuff up. i just live in detroit so it is easy for me to grab the stuff. let me know how much u want for them.

thanx
shaun

Back