parting out 91 sc in indiana selling parts cheap

front bumper cover

real 35th said:
i have a 91 sc to part-it doesnt have the upper engine-rear bumper-it has blue interor-jbl prem-no sub-good glass and doors -sunroof-let me know what you need-i also might trade some stuff for a bhj or a factory radio that works (jbl)

Do you have the front bumper cover with the SC on it, if so how much.
hawk

yes

hawk said:
Do you have the front bumper cover with the SC on it, if so how much.
hawk

i have a real nice one that says sc also i have a nice door--200 for the nose 100 for the door with everything in it i am in connersville in 47331 just southeast of indy

whats left

ground effects gone-rear axle gone
whats left
doors glass trunklid front suspencion front bumper other dumb stuff

91 sc wheels and tires for sale- indiana

ill take 100$ for them,no centercaps and they are in great shape.argent in color.it looks like one is stained from brake dust but should clean nice-tires are 60%-pick up only if interested email me at jc198650@yahoo.com for pics and my phone # if you want them.i am in connersville indiana 47331

aod out of 91 sc great shape

i have a low miliage aod out of a 91 i parted.the sc aod have the better servo in them and are better than the mustang aod.ill take 200 for it and it includeds the t.c.email me at jc198650@yahoo.com or call at 765 827 5925 josh

march 10% pully brand new for sale

just like the title says brand new-never installed-with tne new locknut and instructions call josh at 765 319 3413 or email me at jc198650@yahoo.com asking 65 obo in indiana,connersville

Back