parting out 91 sc in indiana selling parts cheap

If it's a 5spd I need the driveshaft, crossmember, brake peddle, clutch master cylinder, and clutch line. Shipped to 34293. Do you accept paypal?

Jake said:
If it's a 5spd I need the driveshaft, crossmember, brake peddle, clutch master cylinder, and clutch line. Shipped to 34293. Do you accept paypal?
Hmm, I saw 3 or 4 5speeds at the yard today. But I'm not to fond of doing all that work to take all that stuff out. Maybe some one else from So Cal can go to the Pick Your Part in Wilmington. Both of them actually 'cause both had 5-speed SC's.

How are the interior door panels with all window swtiches and lock buttons? If in good condition, I'll take em. How are the seats? If good, I'll take em too

intake manifold

hey i need a lower intake manifold and the coolent fiting that the coolent censor go into. the fitting gets screwed in to intake manifold. i also want to no what kind of shape the super charger is in if u still have it. thanks

Ill take the e brake handle and all related cables if they are in good working condition. How much shipped to 44060?

also, i could use the driver and passenger side door weather stripping (the black /\ shaped rubber inside door panel) How much shipped to 44060 make me an offer via PM

workin oem power antenna

i have a good power antenna off a 91 sc-it worked great on the car i parted.This is not a autozone piece-it is a ford oem part.40$ will take it.Or best offer.jc198650yahoo.com

nose piece bumper cover

i have a perfect bumper cover off a low milage sc.never any holes for the licence plate and no ribs cracked on the bottom.ill take $150 for it and yes it says sc in it.i live in indiana and will ship for a fee.it is dark blue in color.jc198650@yahoo.com

See Bad Seller's List!

Josh sold me a "perfect '91 blue front bumper cover" without license plate bracket holes on Ebay back in August, 2005. He cashed the $215 money order ($65 for shipping), and never sent the cover; nor did he return my phone calls. On December 22nd, 2005, he relisted the perfect bumper cover on this site. When I gave him a call on his new number, he said he was out of a job, couldn't return my money, and didn't want to send the part. This relisting of the part here constitutes fraud. Buyer beware. Rob Grasse, SCCoA member in good standing since 1996.

Ayuh.......!

Thanks for the warning! that's the kind of pro-action, we need here! Turn it around to let the seller beware!!! W.L. P.S. I WAS interested in the pulleys.

Back