90 S/C parts car

ld91

:eek: parting out 1 1990 S/C many good parts engine bad has a lot of good parts on engine body in great shape e-mail me at ld94@hotmail.com all parts cheap thanks for looking have a great day :eek: will sell all for $400.00 have pictures tires and wheels are worth what i'm asking for car

Last edited:
interior

pereubu said:
What is the color/style/condition of interior?
front seats need covered all the power on them work rest of the interior is good (color) gray thanks for looking

ld91 said:
front seats need covered all the power on them work rest of the interior is good (color) gray thanks for looking

What's the condition of the interior door panels? Are the door pulls still firmly attached and are all of the mounting clips on the backside of the panel.

Passenger side auto seat belt track and motor

Will you sell this to me if you have it? Please let me know.

thanks-

90 S/c

99GSXR750 said:
What's the condition of the interior door panels? Are the door pulls still firmly attached and are all of the mounting clips on the backside of the panel.
good condition and still attached make me an offer thanks LD

ld91 said:
good condition and still attached make me an offer thanks LD

Can you email me pics of the frontside and backside each panel as well as close ups of where the door pulls attach (bracket) to the panel?

parts

99GSXR750 said:
Can you email me pics of the frontside and backside each panel as well as close ups of where the door pulls attach (bracket) to the panel?
some one is trying to buy the whole car and all the pictures i have are of the whole car e-mail me and i'll be glad to send them to you ld94@hotmail.com thanks LD

Back