My Car

Jeff

Hey guys i have just one question but its a dossy. I just want bought my 91 sc and i want to fix it up. THe engine i mean but i have no clue how to. I don't know what to do i've been reading on here alot and i see what people have put down but i don't know what to do. I know this I am going to buy a S type supercharger and 5% pullys what ever they are. BUt that is all i know i want my engine to look Awsome you guys know crome and **** but i also want it to be faster!! could you guys help me out.

P.S. If there is anyone That lives in Toronto, Canada do they know where i can pick up these things?

Thanks lot guys.

More Power

Hey Jeff - Your on the right track, but there is one thing you should probably do before you get a Supercharger upgrade. EXHAUST. Get a good free-flowing exhaust. If you look on the Super Coupe Performance Web site they have all the Performance goodies you'll ever need. The only problem is, we have to pay in US bucks so ya, it gets expensive. Anyway, to get a good idea of some of your different options go to
WWW.SUPERCOUPEPERFORMANCE.COM.

JT - Ajax

I do agree with JT...and any one in here will tell you. Do the exhaust FIRST. You just bought ur SC and I dont think you want it to brake down and spend big $$ in repairs instead of spending the money on performance items. I also agree that alot of the stuff that you would want to put on ur SC is on www.supercoupeperformance.com ,but some of the same items are perhaps at different prices (higher and lower) at other places, and different variations of the same items can be found from otehr vendors. Point being: check out super coupe performance, but shop and ask around.

Jeff,

Congratulations on your recent purchase! ...And welcome to the forum.

There are a bunch of SuperCoupe and XR7 guys in the Toronto area, including JT93SC. In just over in Hamilton myself. You might want to check out the SCCoO board for advice in so far as local shops who do quality exhaust work. I suggest you come on out to a SCCoO club meet or two and meet some of the crew. There are plenty of good examples as to what to do (and what not to do!). We typically meet every Wednesday, with one week being in the east end and then the next in the west end.

Best regards,

Sean

Hey Jeff, come on over to the ontario forum, there are lots of guys close to you that can help.

Back