How many are bringing their spouse/family to the shootout?

007_SuperCoupe

Just thought I'd start a thread to see who is planning on bringing their wife/husband, and or kids to the shootout. My wife said she wants to go...so that means there will be 6 of us there...

I want to make sure that there are at least some significant others there as well...

007_SuperCoupe said:
Just thought I'd start a thread to see who is planning on bringing their wife/husband, and or kids to the shootout. My wife said she wants to go...so that means there will be 6 of us there...

I want to make sure that there are at least some significant others there as well...

I will be bringing my spouse of 2 weeks.

I won't be bringing my spouse or kids (cuz I don't have either) but I might be bringing my dad... Hell, I might be bringing his car - it's only right to bring him :D

-Melon

My wife said that she would let me ride over with her. :)
And if I can get a chip burnt for the car in time.

Randy

Last edited:
The only way I can go is if I bring my significant other. I might try to swing it, but its a long drive. Her birthday is right after the shootout so maybe I should try to hit vegas while we're so close?

Scott Long said:
The only way I can go is if I bring my significant other. I might try to swing it, but its a long drive. Her birthday is right after the shootout so maybe I should try to hit vegas while we're so close?

I know exactly what you mean...Birthdays before the shootout for my family...September 21, September 25, September 30...

Looks like so far we've got a pretty good group of significant others so far... I don't see as many kids as I thought I might though...But then again, this thread hasn't been up long.

I don't have much of a choice about my kids...My 10 and 7 year olds like the track...and beg me to go all the time. I've got a newborn (about 3 weeks right now) who really can't be away from mom...and that leaves my nearly 3 year old...Not too big of a deal to bring her either. It just means that now I have to trailer my SC instead of drive it. Mom doesn't want to make the drive by herself...

Back