Best Flowmaster Muffler For Stock SC?

94SCBird

Im in the works of some new mufflers for my SC right now its got: down pipes, 2 cats (true duals) one on each pipe, straight pipes back to the trunk where im beiliving is stock mufflers and the 94/95 stock end. and im trying to figure out where i can put a good muffler in there. My friend has a 94 LX and he had an 80 series on it and it was under the trunk but it was paralel with the trunk and two pipes coming out the side, and i dont want that look he recently replaced the 80 with a 40 and he's got 2 mufflers and tips out the back but im woundering if i cant put a 2 in 2 out muffler under like where i sit, where i think the resonator? would be. his 40 sounds good but its a v8 muffler and i dont know. some people have said that a 50 should sound good on there but i want it all hidden. gimme some thoughts on what muffler and where i could put it?

thanks keith

I had a 90 that i put 40 series flows on. I put one where each stock muffler was, right at the back bumper. I wouldnt use 40 series if you dont like drone. Im had my stock resonater and my car was fairly quite still but droned quite a bit at 65-70 mph. Not bad if you turned the radio up, but i am young and like em loud so i usally opened my window and turned the radio off.

I have the 40 series on the back...they will be fine with a stock resonator, a little drone-y at between 20 and 40 mph , but who stays there for long?

Back