Paul Smarsh

bustedbird

Email Address: no164ford@yahoo.com
User Name: no164ford
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments:

I recently purchased some parts from him and I was completly satisfied with his level of business. The parts arrived in a timely manner, packaged extremly well, and everything worked great! Great prices, good shipping rate, excellent communication. When I thought that buying off this site was hopeless, he renewed my trust. Thanks again, and I will be in touch! Art

Great Seller

Just got an ABS unit from him. Very fair price, prompt shipment and works perfectly, just as was promised. I am very pleased and would certainly buy from him again in the future. KUDOS!

bustedbird said:

Comments:

I recently purchased some parts from him and I was completly satisfied with his level of business. The parts arrived in a timely manner, packaged extremly well, and everything worked great! Great prices, good shipping rate, excellent communication. When I thought that buying off this site was hopeless, he renewed my trust. Thanks again, and I will be in touch! Art

I agree 100%. Paul was very quick to answer PM's as well as sent me the parts I needed for a more than fair price and in excellent time. I would and hope to buy from Paul again! Thanks Paul!

SELLER u can TRUST

DITTO :D ....i agree with all u others, I did business with him months ago and everything couldn't have been better.
Thanks again!! :)

Another satisfied SCCOA member!!!!

Paul, excellent work with, packaging,answering pm's, sending pics in email, definately an all around Great Seller in my book. Said that I should receive the part by Saturday and received it on Thursday!!! 2 days ahead of schedule, you have won my trust through and through!!!! :)
Thanks again, Paul!!

Tom

Good Stuff

I bought two items from Paul (moonroof shade and steering wheel), and both were better than described. They arrived in good shape, were well packaged, and arrived in a very timely manner. I'll check with him for any future needs.

Jerry Davis

Very pleased with the items I've ordered from Paul. Received an alternator and drive train parts as described in working condition!

Thanks again Paul, will do business again!

Just bought a set of heads from Paul......

They're just as he described.......shipped them exactly when he said he would.......and they actually showed up a day ahead of when he told me they would.........

I would definitely buy from him again.

Excellent seller.......:D

Back