1990 SC Engine & Trans. Plus a ton of parts MUST GO, $500 takes ALL

31A-HotRod

If you need parts or even want to make some money, this deal is for you. What I am selling is a complete 3.8 supercharged engine, it is so complete all you would have to do to install would be to unplug your wiring harness, fuel lines, linkage, and exhaust. It is all there.The transmission is an automatic. This engine and transmission has 100,000 miles on it,it was running when I removed it,it did not smoke or knock but was in a wrecked car.
LIST OF PARTS
fog lights fair condition
speed control
strut and shocks with auto ride control
seat belt motor and tracks
master cylinder
braking computer and harness
air inlet box
front suspension rotor to rotor
center of dash with heater and AC,rear defrost controls
heater box with cables and vacuum lines
oil change and fluid level indicator
fog lamp switch
ride control switch
third brake light(red)
sun visors
window regulators
power window motors
window switches
left mirror
keyless entry pad
power door locks

I need to get my space back in my garage and I don't want to waste alot of time trying to sell these parts. This is a GREAT DEAL for someone. HURRY it will not last.

Just give me an E-Mail address or phone number and I will contact you.
I do not want to separate it all goes as a package deal.
I live close to Akron Ohio.

Times like this I wish I had a garage!!!

31A-HotRod said:
If you need parts or even want to make some money, this deal is for you. What I am selling is a complete 3.8 supercharged engine, it is so complete all you would have to do to install would be to unplug your wiring harness, fuel lines, linkage, and exhaust. It is all there.The transmission is an automatic. This engine and transmission has 100,000 miles on it,it was running when I removed it,it did not smoke or knock but was in a wrecked car.
LIST OF PARTS
speed control
master cylinder
air inlet box
fog lamp switch
ride control switch
third brake light(red)
sun visors
window regulators
power window motors
window switches
left mirror
keyless entry pad
power door locks

I need to get my space back in my garage and I don't want to waste alot of time trying to sell these parts. This is a GREAT DEAL for someone. HURRY it will not last.

Damn dude you feelin ok, I know you need to get rid of this stuff quickly and i'm sure someone on here will snatch it up real quickly from ya. I don't have anywhere's to keep it or I would definately take it all off your hands!! :(

hello ?

31A-HotRod said:
LIST OF PARTS
speed control
master cylinder
air inlet box
fog lamp switch
ride control switch
third brake light(red)
sun visors
window regulators
power window motors
window switches
left mirror
keyless entry pad
power door locks

my name is thomas kizer i am intersted in the engine u are selling if u could call me 570-282-0978``` or gouacho4@yahoo.com

$500.00 for all? I'll do it if you haven't already made a deal with someone else ... will be in your area on the 16th-20th ... I'll take everything!... and haul it away on the spot ... Email at A70DropTop@aol.com or phone at 561-371-4650.

Thanks,
Phil

Back