1993 SuperCoupe w/major mods

hellakornhaus

I am selling my 1993 SuperCoupe. She is White with black interior. Let's start from the top...

Engine:

All mods can be seen in my signature. The engine has about 15-16000 miles on it (rebuild from Ford a couple years ago) and 140,000 on the body. The car runs extremely strong, and she pulls very hard. I have been told that with sticky tires, she should be running high/mid 13's. Also, I Rick Cunningham (and myself) believe that Ford put a mild cam in either on accident or purpose. Because she idles like she has a mild cam (not anything wrong with that at all). She starts everytime, without any problem. If you have any questions about anything, let me know. The MP SC was added about 1-3000 miles ago... if that.

Interior:

All black leather, in damn good shape. Small tear on the passenger side bolster (at the seam). Aftermarket CD player (Alpine I think). I added a VMM and a custom set of gauges ("S" on the MPH speedo and "C" on the tach). I haven't seen anyone else with these gauges... so I am going to go ahead and say they are a one of a kind (no one better copy these)!!! As all SC's, the back seats are 60/40 fold downs, in near perfect shape (torn on top section - easy to fix). The dash IS NOT cracked. This is a VERY big problem with T-birds (cracked dash).

Exterior:

Front bumper lisence plate holes have been filled in, along with the "SC". Turn signals (bottom bumper) added (previous owner). Doors do not sag AT ALL!!!! Several small rock chips on front of hood (terrible paint job or something). Aftermarket Hella fog lamps and driving lamps installed professionally (myself). True HID 9006 headlamps installed. These were aimed properlly, and are 2 times brighter than the factory headlamps. I was VERY satisfied with this upgrade. The wheels are in pretty good shape, and the tire tread is about 75-80% (give or take). Basically brand new (very clean/clear) headlamps with clear corners. Upper control arms recently replaced (around 5-7 thousand miles ago).

I am asking $6,000 firm. I feel that this price is extremely reasonable, considering most of the mods I added were added only a couple thousand miles ago.

Pictures of the SC are available upon request. Or you can go to www.cardomain.com/id/hellakornhaus and look at several of the pages. However, most of these pictures aren't very recent. Again, recent pictures are available upon request.

Also, a 255 fuel pump will be included, for free.

If you are interested, please send me an E-mail: hellakornhaus@yahoo.com. Please, ONLY serious bidders!

-Kornhaus

Last edited:
93 Bird

hellakornhaus said:
I am thinking about selling my 1993 White w/black interior SC. It has several mods, and drives perfect!!!! Go here for more information.

I am asking $6000 firm... with all of the add-ons included. Mileage on motor, around 15-16,000.

-Kornhaus

FYI. Your 93 is actually a 92. 93's dont have side turning lights...

Not that you care but

93's do in fact have side turn lights from the factory...94 and 95 did not....

Bill, Do you have the autolamp?

They were part of the "light group" it came with the auto dimming mirror and the auto lamp.

I have pics if you want me to email them.

Last edited:
doug93sc said:
Bill, Do you have the autolamp?

They were part of the "light group" it came with the auto dimming mirror and the auto lamp.

I have pics if you want me to email them.

Off topic but, I've never seen a 93 with them either. And mine has the light package. Same with a friends 93 SC.

BlckOnBlckBrd said:
Off topic but, I've never seen a 93 with them either. And mine has the light package. Same with a friends 93 SC.

The previous owner installed them. They didn't come factory (as stated above).

-Kornhaus

Back