Votes: 16 5.3%

Votes: 28 9.3%

Votes: 25 8.3%

Votes: 39 12.9%

Votes: 19 6.3%
  • 22 or over

Votes: 102 33.8%

• Total voters
last long trip i took from fl to va, in 2002, i got just over 30 mpg driving 60mph the whole time. driving 80-90 i get around 15 so i stay around the 60 mark for better milage. i have a 90 5 speed. around town in va i get about 24 so i guess im doing pretty good with the mods i have.

if i'm on the high way i get pretty good. If i'm in town i can watch it drop. With highway driving i would say around 20-22mpg Town, i can never tell, just depends on whos out and how many cops are around:D .

how about 0 MPG. Car is on jack stands with no engine, no trans, no NOTHING....so I'm at 0 MPG...:rolleyes:

Totally stock 1990 AOD with 3.27s - I get about 22 mpg in mixed driving. In constant highway driving, I get about 26-27.

for a 162mile trip at 70mph with cruise set im getting about 30. in town im not to sure i dont do much city driving:cool:

Highway MPG is right at 16-18MPG with the modifications listed in my sig. 3.08's by the way.

New O2's and a few other things, and hopefully I'll gain some more MPG.

From the Shoot Out home, about 650 miles, up to 25 mpg averaging 75+ with the a/c on part of the way.

Ira

From the Shoot Out home, about 650 miles, up to 25 mpg averaging 75+ with the a/c on part of the way.

Ira

I take it this is with the '95? Honestly...you have guys getting amazing gas mileage, and I can keep my foot out of the gas pedal and I get crappy gas mileage.

Only issue I have is a very annoying surging I get everyonce in awhile.

I get about 12 mpg driving my car around. Not exactly babying it, just doing what I do. I notice on highway drives it would get at least 20 if I tracked it I bet.

I opened this poll on 08-26-2005 and it has done well :). Just as I expected most people are getting 21mpg and under, just as I am, although on a long trip I'll get up to 23mpg.

My red 90 5 speed got 29 mpg with a CAI and K&N filter setup as being the only real changes to the engine. Of course I babied her and didn't put my foot through the firewall either.
As for my titanium SC, I brought her back from Long Island to Albany with less than a 1/4 tank of gas and didn't even have to stop and put gas in her. Oh..wait...that's right, I was towing her back on a dolley! :D
Seriously though, my red SC gets awesome gas mileage and gets way better mileage than my wife's '03 Monte Carlo SS. I'm more than happy with my mileage with this car. I only hope the titanium SC gets comparable mileage when she's running...

Back