Bill McNeil's Bird

seawalkersee said:
Why are you stepping out of the SC world? Just tired of it?

Chris

I dont thinks its a matter of getting tired of it. Like everything else we tend to do in this life, new and interesting challenges present themselves, and our curious natures lead us into new areas. I have been thru many phases in my 52 years. I even owned a lot of Chev's, One Firebird, two VW's, and spent a ton of money on them all. And at this age, I am trying as hard as I can to work my way into a S/C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
While I luv my LX, it will soon be time to see it go to a new home.. It owes me nothing. But I do want a S/C to grace the same space in my driveway.
New and interesting people will inhabit the S/C world, and others will find them interesting pieces of work. And they will thank those who came before them for the effort and the time they spent on them. The S/C is a relative unknown, will probably remain so, and therfore will draw only a few into its collecting.
Remember, restore 'em, dont crush 'em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, since your looking for a SC there coldpaw, it appears that a fruitouis opportunitu has presented itsslef. Hook up with Bill and be ahead of the game. I paid 3500 for mine and figured I saved anywhere from 4-8gs with the engine already built. My only problem is I love the cars soooo much that I cannot bring myself to get rid of my LX. Im gonna keep em both (I hope).

Chris

seawalkersee said:
Well, since your looking for a SC there coldpaw, it appears that a fruitouis opportunitu has presented itsslef. Hook up with Bill and be ahead of the game. I paid 3500 for mine and figured I saved anywhere from 4-8gs with the engine already built. My only problem is I love the cars soooo much that I cannot bring myself to get rid of my LX. Im gonna keep em both (I hope).

Chris

I am still trying to convince "SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coolhand said:
I am still trying to convince "SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt,

If you sell your LX and Bev, you'd have a clear path to buying that SC you've always wanted!

...Just kidding, Bev. ;)

Cheers,

Sean

SeanMatteson said:
Matt,

If you sell your LX and Bev, you'd have a clear path to buying that SC you've always wanted!

...Just kidding, Bev. ;)

Cheers,

Sean

Hell, Between the two of them I might get enuff for a winter beater!!!!!!!!!!!!

SeanMatteson said:
Did I miss something? What does quoting seawalkersee have to do with asking Bill if he's sold his car yet?

Sean
Yeap, has nothing to do with it. I was just wondering if Bill has sold his car, forgot to delete post by seawalker, that's all :eek:

Back