40 year old virgin

seawalkersee

Dont know if any of you have seen this moivie yet but its pretty funny. Definately worth takin the old lady to.

Chris

seawalkersee said:
Dont know if any of you have seen this moivie yet but its pretty funny. Definately worth takin the old lady to.

Chris

Yeah I have seen it twice and its flippin great. Deffinately will use some of the lines from that movie. I love the part where their talking about how he is putting the ***** on a pedestal.

Shane

WHOOAAAAAAAHHHH Kelly CLARKSON!!!

Hope you got a big trunk cause im gonna put my bike in it.

Yea breasts feel like a sandbag.. :rolleyes:

And i loved it when the condom exploded on his private parts..

Great movie.. LoL

Im gonna have to see it again because I was laughing sooo hard at some parts that I missed others.

When your babys born, is it already on parole?

Chris

I cant wait till christmas for the movie to come out.

What about, "Inside every man there is a code that says attach drunk b******."

Shane

I thought it was moderately funny. I thought Wedding Crashers was better, however. My girlfriend really didn't like The 40 Year Old Virgin at all.

If I saw it a second time, I think I would probably like it a bit more.

Thanks for the tip guys, sounds like a good one.
Less than, funnier than or equal to Hitch?
Which was pretty good for a chick flick.
I gotta take my wife to these once in awhile or she gets irritated at watching Days of Thunder, Vanishing Point, Dirty Mary Crazy Larry and all the Alien Predator Movies.

SR71BLACKBIRD said:
Thanks for the tip guys, sounds like a good one.
Less than, funnier than or equal to Hitch?
Which was pretty good for a chick flick.
I gotta take my wife to these once in awhile or she gets irritated at watching Days of Thunder, Vanishing Point, Dirty Mary Crazy Larry and all the Alien Predator Movies.

Nice list of movies....those are all among my favorites. You probably like Bullit too.

David

David Neibert said:
Nice list of movies....those are all among my favorites. You probably like Bullit too.

David

David if you have not yet seen 40 year old virgin you have to go see it.

Shane

Bullit!

:eek: How Could I have failed to mention that one! Or Gone in 60 Seconds original & Remake. Guess Blue Oval will revoke my Ford Racing License! :eek:

David Neibert said:

David

Back