Dyno Day in Flint, MI Who's interested?

XR7 Dave

Dyno Day in Flint, MI Date set: Oct 15

October 15 at 10am-5pm is the official date and time. This WILL take place so make your plans now. Location is

A&A Machine Shop
6006 N. State Road
Davison, MI

just outside Flint.

Costs:

Chip and tune $300
Tune only (EEC Tuner or existing SCT chip) $150
Dyno pull (3 pulls) with no tuning $40
Dyno time (with tuning $60 unlimited pulls)

Sign up below and send in your deposit ($40 via paypal to mdkracing@alltel.net) to reserve a spot.

Thanks,

David

Last edited:
Interested

I live in Monroe, which is about 1hr45min. I would be interested, just need to know a date, hopefully its a weekend and Ill be able to make it. Maybe some of these other guys from here are still interested. Just let us know a time and place. I will be there, that is if I ever figure out my current problems, which Im sure a tune might help out. See ya Mike

Last edited:
Definitely interested Dave. It's about a hundred miles from me but nothing else seems to be happening anywhere closer to me anytime soon. Lets do this. :)

i would be interested

I would be interested in going also, would have to know date and price of it though to see if i can get the day off work, keep us updated :)

Date could be Friday the 23rd. After that I am booked till after the SC Shootout in October. Let me know if the 23rd works for you.

Cost is $300 with a chip, $150 if you have a tuner already. Dyno time is additional.

It would have to be in October then, unless you could do Saturday the 24th of September? Looks like you are booked though. I am set up to do some pre scheduled trainings for work on the 23rd and can't back out of them.

I think for most of us, a Saturday in October would be the best bet and would get you the most cars to tune. Let's pick a date and I will talk with the dyno.

mark

If you post this over on TCCoA you might get some interest there, too. There's a few guys over there who might be interested, I think. I'd be interested but my car will definitely not be ready by October. I might come out just to hang with some other MN-12 guys, though. :)

Not too good

Well the high idle nightmare is back at it, full effect, Right now Im going to say there will be no way I could make it the 23rd. Also a Saturday would work best for me as well, work is hard to schedule around. Sorry guys, Mike

Lets work on October then.

I don't have any dyno time currently lined up for Indy, but I could do you a chip that would help those problems and send it too you. It's cheaper that way anyhow. Email me for price.

XR7 Dave said:
Lets work on October then.

October it is then. Let us know the date as soon as possible Dave so if it's on a Friday I can put in for a vacation day. The sooner I do that the better the chance of me getting it. :)

date...

I emailed with Dave, and we are most likely looking at Saturday October 15th at the Dyno for tuning. I will be stopping by the dyno shop tomorrow or Thursday to see what we can line up. I will let you all know.

Mark

Last edited:
dyno

I went to the Dyno today and Saturday October 15th is open. We can have the dyno from 10:00am to 6:00pm. If we can get five cars there, it will be $60 per car for dyno time.

The dyno is in Davison, MI. If we get done early enough, there is a dragstrip about 20 minutes from the dyno. I will be talking with Dave soon to confirm everything.

Mark

Last edited:
October 15 at 10am-5pm is the official date and time. This WILL take place so make your plans now. Location is

A&A Machine Shop
6006 N. State Road
Davison, MI

just outside Flint.

Costs:

Chip and tune $300
Tune only (EEC Tuner or existing SCT chip) $150
Dyno pull (3 pulls) with no tuning $40
Dyno time (with tuning $60 unlimited pulls)

Sign up below and send in your deposit ($40 via paypal to mdkracing@alltel.net) to reserve a spot.

Last edited:
The location of the dyno is:

A&A Machine Shop
6006 N. State Road
Davison, MI

State Road = M15

The shop is a yellow building at the corner of M15 and Coldwater road.

See you guys then.

mark

Dyno/Tune

Alright guys Im in this FOR SURE. Dave check your paypal for the deposit.

I still have some kinks to try and work out of this car, hopefully I can get this thing idling straight before the time comes, Im not too sure if it would be tuneable with the IAC unplugged. Dave?

Just wondering, who else is going to be there?
See ya, Mike

littleboylan said:
Alright guys Im in this FOR SURE. Dave check your paypal for the deposit.

I still have some kinks to try and work out of this car, hopefully I can get this thing idling straight before the time comes, Im not too sure if it would be tuneable with the IAC unplugged. Dave?

Just wondering, who else is going to be there?
See ya, Mike
see you then

Back