Motor Mounts (brackets) Needed

JT93SC

Hi Guys - I'm in need of the hardware for the Motor Mounts on my 94SC. I just got the engine back from the rebuilders (Heads ported, balanced , Dave Dalke cam) and I left the old motor mounts on the engine. The rebuilder called me and told me I needed new mounts and I said I would supply them. So I get the new Rubber stock height mounts from SCP and of course you have to bolt on the old hardware to the new rubber. It was a bit of a FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE with my rebuilder and he tossed the old ones. So if anyone has old mounts around I'll take them off your hands ASAP.
(I checked with East Court Ford and apparently only the passenger side mounts are available from Ford)

Thanks - Jim

Jim,
do you need the top part that goes on the motor or upper and lower part.
If ones from an 89-93 fit a 94 I have a set here for you.
call me I'm off today 416 457 8944

Bottom RH (Passenger) Mount needed

Hi guys - I'm almost there. I was able to get the Drivers side mount/brackets and the top of the passenger side from Jason. (Thanks again Jason) So the only thing holding me back from installing the motor is the bottom mount bracket on the RH/Passenger side. If anyone has the bottom or wants to sell the RH side complete it would be much appreciated.

Thks - Jim

Jim,

If Greg can't help you out, then I'm sure I've got the metal parts of the mount for that side somewhere at my place.

I'm not sure when I'll be able to dig them out, and when you can pick it up, but I should have them.

Cheers,

Sean

GOT Mounts

Hi guys - I picked up some used mounts today :) Thanks to everyone who tore their garage apart looking for them, much apprectiated. Now I can get down to business and get the motor in. I'll post how things work out!
Lesson learned here - A wise man once said - Never send anything extra to the Machine Shop that's not needed for the Rebuild!!!!!!!!! (Actually, I think that was Jason that said that!!)

Jim

Back