Poll: Rate my car on looks

Rate my car on looks...be honest

• It looks awesome! SC of the month in the making...

Votes: 35 21.2%
  • Amazing car...needs more though (tell me in comments)

Votes: 47 28.5%
  • Just a normal, clean lookin SC

Votes: 50 30.3%
  • Its fugly.

Votes: 33 20.0%

• Total voters
ufdb said:
I like what you've done alot. In fact, I plan on doing some similair things with one of my 35ths.

Do you remember where you got the front and rear decals?

As for the wheels, I really like the stocks rims so I would keep them but as one post said, everyone is different.

I think it looks awesome...
think you can get em here for a good price
http://www.tj-d-signs.com/

I like what youve done with your 4.6. on my 3.8 SC im going with the gold plated stainell steel inserst because my cars painted a plum berry. I like the thunderbird sc on the front windshield, looks great. you need some racing stripes to go with it, and black the windows out so all people see from the outside is the outside, and they wont coment on the shabby interior, until you replace it with leather, or racing seat...

i got mine from BOB WHITE DECALS
Check the front page of SCCOA
he uses all 3M vinyl and it lasts a long time and is easy to apply.

nice

i dont really like the early (all the way across) tail lights, but the car looks good enough i dont even notice it. very nice.

Ok, I'll jump in too. As a rule, I don't go for window decals, but the tint looks great. Love the gauges, and the pillar pod. The nose of the car is just plain awesome. Totally cool hood. Where the heck did you find the headlight covers? And will SOMEBODY please tell me how to get the danged gearshift knob off???? AND is it the same for a 94 F-250?? I CAN"T FIND OUT!!

I love the black paint, white gauges. Seats need upgrading and the flat black looks ok but needs some chrome or polished alum parts to make the engine compartment perfect. Nice car any way you slice it

Ken

Overall I really like the car. I do agree that the interior needs more attention. I wish my 89 was that nice. Mine is a rag right now but its definately work in progress.

don't listen to the bandwagon with there chrome and polished crap under the hood. the flat black looks great. I'm not feeling the hood, but put some 03-04 SVT cobra wheels on there you will be set! also i don't like the white gauges and decal, i think it makes it look tacky, but thats cause i hate rice.

Thanks alot for the responses guys, but this car has been changed substantially since these pictures have been taken. The whole engine bay is different now w00t!

supa coupe

Well everyone keeps dogging your interior, I just wish I had pictures of my stock interior out my car. Have any of you ever seen the blue and green colored interior cars that were cloth? Good god shoot me now, must have been a fab of the late 80's or something.

Lose the door decals.

Get larger wheels. XC90 17's would look great on a 'bird. Lastly, personally I would get the Xenon kit for the 1989-93 birds. There's one on ebay right now and I like it a lot (urethane too). I like the hood and the silver filled SC on the nose, though. Good deal otherwise, but seriously the door decals do not belong. It is not JDM tyte, and a C/F GT wing wouldn't look good either. What WOULD look good for a modded appearance, I would probably see if there isn't some way to scuplt a 99-04 Saleen Mustang wing onto the trunklid of the bird, and some extremely mild fender flaring with wider wheels, or possibly wheel spacers or adapters.

But that's just me.

-Ghost

Clean SC

My SC is mostly stock except for the cobra wheels the rear end and the SC raised top other than that its clean.

Get rid of the stickers on the side & go w/ different wheels-maybe 17's or 18's. Nice car though. It's gonna make a nice car for someone.

lol.........i cant believe how long this thread has been kept alive on the first page....amazing.

the cars looks changed twice during the whole poll! :D :D :D :p :p :p

Lose the stickers asap. The blue fogs not for me. Head lights look yellow if so. Wet sand them than polish them. They well look new afterwards.

Lowered with rims and no stickers is what i would work on next!

Damn i just saw this thread is hella old. Why did it pop up when i hit new post?

Last edited:
Back