2005 SC Shootout shirts

Cat Girl

Hi Guys,

If you aren't planning on making the Shootout this year but would still like a shirt, PM me or email xr7girl@hotmail.com with how many you would like and what size. Cost is $12 per shirt, $15 for XXL, plus shipping. Below is the artwork that will be on the front and back. A big thanks to Micah for the design.
The order goes in on the 22nd, so please get back to me as quickly as you can.

Thanks.
~Connie
SC Shootout Asst. Coordinator ;)

Attachments

• 01.JPG
    01.JPG
    8.4 KB · Views: 178
  • shootout4.jpg
    shootout4.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 254
The shirts will look great, Connie. I guess Micah is good for something after all, despite what everyone says about him. :D

My 2 cents ... for people actually running in the event, the shirt they receive should have "participant" or something like that marked on it, to differentiate between them, and the pansies who don't go to the event. But I realize that would add to the cost of making the shirts. ;)

cheers
Ed N.

fast Ed said:
The shirts will look great, Connie. I guess Micah is good for something after all, despite what everyone says about him. :D

My 2 cents ... for people actually running in the event, the shirt they receive should have "participant" or something like that marked on it, to differentiate between them, and the pansies who don't go to the event. But I realize that would add to the cost of making the shirts. ;)

cheers
Ed N.

I agree with ^

NCredSC said:
Connie, you already have my order, I think. The shirts look really good. :)
nope, don't have it

can you get fat guy sizes??
the biggest shirt size i can get is XXXL, would that work? :cool:

My 2 cents ... for people actually running in the event, the shirt they receive should have "participant" or something like that marked on it, to differentiate between them, and the pansies who don't go to the event
I will get you a sticker.....LOL

~C

Connie, I'm still a deadbeat that hasn't sent in my registrations (been busy with "other" plans) for participant and spectator, but if you are getting close to your ordering deadline, I will need 2 XL shirts.

Kurt K said:
Connie, I'm still a deadbeat that hasn't sent in my registrations (been busy with "other" plans) for participant and spectator, but if you are getting close to your ordering deadline, I will need 2 XL shirts.
thanks Kurt

The deadline for ordering is the 22nd. I will be ordering a few extras, but it would make it easier if i had all the info ahead of time so you can get the size you want...... :p

~c

I am putting the order in tomorrow, so if you plan on attending and haven't registered or are mailing your registration, please let me know what size you would like. I will be ordering a few extras, I would rather have a few left over then run out..... :)

~c

Connie,

I mailed the payment out a few days ago for one XL. Just wanted to make sure that you have it written down for the order.

Thanks,
Rod

Connie,
I sent Dave an e-mail. I have not signed up for the shootout yet, but I am planning on doing it before the deadline. My size is XL.
thanks
Ken

I'll take one Large. Sorry for the delay, but she just told me that she also wanted a t-shirt. So, put me down for another one in a Large size.

Back