Parting out a SUPERCOUPE 1994 20000 miles!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll offer ya $50 shipped sight unseen for the seats!!!

But seriously though, is a little basic info about the car and where it's located too much to ask?? :rolleyes:

teal green.
Rear bumper is 175 shipped anywhere in usa.
I have windage tray make offer.
I accept PAYPAL

Is that a 20,000 mile car or 200,000? I can't believe you'd be parting out a 20k mile 94 unless it was wrecked :confused:

thunderbird

Up still have the speedo for 140 $ shipped only things that are pending payment are blower windage tray pan
Im parting out the whole car so let me know what you need all my price are neg

Last edited:
maxcool said:
Up still have the speedo for 140 $ shipped only things that are pending payment are blower windage tray pan
Im parting out the whole car so let me know what you need all my price are neg

how much for the seats and the radiator

The he$$ with this one part at a time thing. How much for the WHOLE car?? And where is it located??

Ira

Last edited:
Read the thread in the cars for sale forum. Another member has posted some interesting things. Also, in as much as the car is canadian I highly doubt its a true 145mph speedo. I would get pics before buying it. Use caution when you purchase.

Hey Fordfan
Why you dont come and see the car? Im in quebec canada pm for my adress
seats and Rad 250 shipped
Pm if interested
Martin

Is it a 94 or 95? And if it's a 94, you also have a 95 you are parting too, with the same mileage and the same pics posted on both threads? Why part out a 20,000 mile car?

Hi
I made an error the car is a 94 not 95 teal green tan interior with auto climate control jbl sound system 10cd all parts are for sale Im parting out the car because it has a bad vibration damper if anyone want to see the car PM for my adress.
Some parts are already sold and some are pending payment.PM or email petitepucem@hotmail.com
Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back